IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Dewie, Okie, Poppy2, BGG Call transcript FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Re: Dewie, Okie, Poppy2, BGG Call transcript FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Re: Dewie, Okie, Poppy2, BGG Call transcript FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:36 am

Re: Dewie, Okie, Poppy2, BGG Call transcript FROM ANOTHER SITE

I was told Friday [07/22] . . . late . . . of the 48 hour notification that the World Court had given to the United States Treasury . . . and/or the IMF [International Monetary Fund] . . . and some other department of the United States Government that I honestly don't remember . . . now . . . according to my calculations . . . that 48-hours is up tonight [Sunday – 07/24] . . . so . . . I put out since Friday [07/22] that it will happen on Sunday [07/24] . . . and we still have 3-hours to go . . . so . . . I will not be the least bit surprised to see it happen tonight [Sunday – 07/24] . . . or . . . at least while you guys are asleep . . . or Santa Claus comes . . . so . . . that's all I got outside knowing my Intel has not changed . . . and I'm still sticking with my sources . . . which incidentally are government sources has told me . . . so . . . with that all we can do is cross your fingers . . . say your prayers . . . and hope the Intel is correct . . . which it has been correct before . . . it's always been the date has always been incorrect . . . so . . . but . . . they were very adamant about this being our day or . . . tonight [Sunday – 07/24] will be our night . . . so . . . let's pray towards that end . . . question asked of Okie ==> What were you hearing like last week prior to Friday [07/22] . . . prior to Friday [07/22] I was hearing . . . huh . . . towards the end to July . . . and before Friday [07/22] . . . I guess that is when the fertilizer hit the ventilator . . . and that's when . . . huh . . . China and . . . huh . . . I don't remember who else . . . China and someone went to the World's Court to force the issue of the IQD being reveled . . . because China . . . probably . . . has more stake in this than the United States does . . . and incidentally . . . China got the choice of the . . . huh . . . huh . . . of the oil fields to drill in . . . and they are already producing in their CNPC [CNPC is China's largest oil and gas producer and supplier] . . . C . . . N . . . P . . . C . . . oil company over their . . . so . . . they've got allot invested in Iraq . . . and they are investing more . . . Maliki went over there last week for three days . . . that people were wondering what he was doing . . . what he was doing over their . . . among other things . . . besides building . . . huh . . . huh . . . huh . . . relations between the two countries was . . . he was soliciting . . . huh . . . China to build two million single family dwellings . . . that . . . before . . . had been contracted to South Korea . . . but it had been contracted to South Korea on the basis of a . . . was a I.O.U. type of situation . . . and South Korea said . . . "We can't front that much money up front!" . . . and they backed out of it . . . so . . . Maliki went to China . . .and China said . . . "We can build them . . . we’ve got the money . . . we got all the American money . . . we can use it to build houses for ya!" . . . so . . . that was what Maliki was doing over their last week . . . and that . . . that really put the RV off a couple of days . . . but . . . it also put the pressure on China to go to the World Court . . . to force the United States to get off of the pot . . . because they were dragging it out on this debt ceiling . . . they were . . . the United States is consistently . . . huh . . . had some reason for causing the RV not to happen . . . now . . . this is the sixth time this year that the United States government has been directly involved in keeping the Iraqi dinar from RV'ing . . . and that is the last straw for China this time . . . so they went to the World Court . . . and they got a rendering that . . . huh . . . the treasury . . . the United States government . . . had to release . . . and let go of this by 48 hours from Friday [07/22] . . . whatever time Friday [07/22] it was that this became effective . . . so . . . to me it would be up to midnight [Sunday - 07/24] my time here in central . . . central . . . but that . . . huh . . . that gives you a little background on why that I had given the . . . huh . . . huh . . . the time element of tonight [Sunday - 07/24] being the end of the road for us . . . I . . . I think we're there . . . you know . . . be it tonight [Sunday - 07/24] . . . in the morning [Monday - 07/25] . . . tomorrow [Monday - 07/25] . . . tomorrow night [Monday - 07/25] . . . we . . . we are . . . we are there . . . huh . . . and I don't see . . . I've had many people question me about this going into Ramadan . . . huh . . . I don't see any way possible it going into Ramadan . . . well . . . see . . . the 15th of July they started their Import / Export tariffs . . . and they are not going to be making any tax money on Imports and Exports at 1170 dinar . . . that forces them to raise it . . . besides that they've got a bunch of bills to pay on the 31st of July . . . so . . . there are lots of contributing factors having to RV now
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down