IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TONY - PTR Monday Evening Call Transcript- 8/8/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

TONY - PTR Monday Evening Call Transcript- 8/8/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty TONY - PTR Monday Evening Call Transcript- 8/8/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:47 am

TONY - PTR Monday Evening Call Transcript- 8/8/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

(From a R601 post at cXc)

PTR Evening Call 8 8 2011
Please Excuse Typos!

Tony: Are you ready for this? I know Friday was a different kind of call coming from me... it wasn't earthshattering news... didn't mean to leave you depressed. Some of the things we were concerned about you guys got to experience today.,.. dow going down today... losing our triple A rating.

Don't fear underdog is here. The good part - we are still on track. Was a roller coaster on the weekend. We went from almost total chaos on Friday morning to ok on Friday afternoon then 12 hours counting down... didn't happen to 4 hours counting down t=didn't happen. Last night went to 10 minutes and it was called back. This happened within govt agencies that you know of. The good part is we are back on once again.''

On Sunday in Iraq they were supposed to start training classes for their coins. Got phone calls from people saying they had the coins in there hands... calls from boots on the ground saying coins were there.... Phone calls from people who had them on the airplane... They went to more than one country. Setting up for exchanges in other countries - fantastic news.

Dan did a call this morning.

We had a call with just the mods this morning. I went through the 12 hours, 4 hours, 6 hours.... They were telling me today , tonight or tomorrow morning. Other intel guys saying they are hearing tonight... Dan said we didn't want to hear his information. Even the mods agreed. He got calls from overseas and hearing saying not happening this week may not happen this week, one even said not before September. We want you guys to have all the informati
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down