IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(lil More) Dinar Guru stuff from other sites Today 07/20/11

3 posters

Go down

(lil More) Dinar Guru stuff from other sites Today 07/20/11 Empty (lil More) Dinar Guru stuff from other sites Today 07/20/11

Post by Rooster Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:03 pm

Guru's stuff from other sites 07/20/11

7-20-2011 Guru Med THIS MAY TAKE ONLY A COUPLE WEEKS OR COME AFTER RAMADAN BUT IT IS ENDING...I KNOW ABSOLUTELY IT IS ENDING..I ALSO GOT INFOTHAT THEY WANT THIS OVER SOON BECAUSE OF THE ISSUES WITH DEALERS AND THAT THIS BUYING THE DINAR FOR USD IS A MAJOR PROBLEM.....AT FIRSTI READ IT AS 31ST JULY 2011 BUT IT ALSO HIT ME LATER AS THE TIMELINE WAS JULY 31ST TO DEC 31ST BUT THERE IS NO WAY IT WOULD TAKE TILL THEN THEN I GOT INFO THAT 31ST TO JUST AFTER RAMADAN SO THE TIMELINE IS DOWN TO THAT

7-20-2011 Guru Med IT SEEMS THAT THE 31ST IS THE TIMEFRAME....OFFICIAL STATED HE WAS IN A MEETING...THAT DISCUSSED THE DINAR...HE CLAIMS THAT IN THE MEETING IT WAS ALL SETTLED AND TO PREPARE NOW TO EXCHANGE YOUR DINAR FOR THIS MONTH...

7-20-2011 Newhound Guru Bondlady i really did like seeing between this month and the end of this year [in the article]...yes thats a 6 month period but just think about it from now to the end of the year...no one knows the rv date NO ONE but i sure do like thinking it could happen before ramadan begins

7-20-2011 Guru Med IRAQ’S PARLIAMENT
IS NOT STOPPING DURING RAMADAN
SO I DO NOT EXPECT THEM TO HOLD ANYTHING UP...IT WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME TO SEE A VALUATION DURING ANY TIME FRAME...BEFORE THE PROBLEMS WITH SADAAMTHE US GOVT DID RECOGNIZE THE VALUE OF THE IQD AT THE 3.12-3.22 RATE

7-20-2011 Guru Randy Koonce Looks good for Thursday or any day after that, the Prime Minister has to be in town. Maliki was upset that the U.S. held them up last weekend. The lower denoms are in the banks, not in the streets. Rate won't be $.86 or $4.40, it will be enough to cover their budget, $3.41, it's simple economics

7-19-2011 Guru Sonny1 I believe the rv is completely done, but there is some trigger that we dont know that has to be pulled, i am now being told that the hcl is the trigger. I am looking for the hcl to become law in the next few days to a week then everything should fall like dominoes. From what i am hearing from bank peeps, pinging is total b.s. I...have been told that the new currency is there, but it is a total lie that it has been released.

7-19-2011 Guru TonyTNT The intel I received today says that we are here, saying it will be tomorrow. The rate is finally here in the country and is ready to go. Hearing this is being held up and used as a pawn in the debt ceiling, if so, worse case, will be over by August 2nd. If not the case, something should be happening today/tomorrow
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

(lil More) Dinar Guru stuff from other sites Today 07/20/11 Empty Re: (lil More) Dinar Guru stuff from other sites Today 07/20/11

Post by American Beauty Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:16 pm

What at bunch of liars!!!!!
American Beauty
American Beauty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

(lil More) Dinar Guru stuff from other sites Today 07/20/11 Empty Re: (lil More) Dinar Guru stuff from other sites Today 07/20/11

Post by Larrythebasige Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:34 pm

why does sonny1 resurface and spout off like he does? the guy needs to go somewhere and sandpaper his roids for a very long while.
Larrythebasige
Larrythebasige

Back to top Go down

Post by Rooster Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:23 pm

(lil More) Dinar Guru stuff from other sites Today 07/20/11 Bullshit-meter-0
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Larrythebasige Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:12 pm

so, you;re sayin we just sit here like a turnip and watch whut these guys got to say without rebuttal, projoe? maybe that;s YOU;RE style, but this is a free country and I;d like to think if you put yourself out there then be prepared for any and all flack headed your way. and Projoe, feel free not to reply to this post cause I know whut you got to say about it ain;t goin to be cool.
Larrythebasige
Larrythebasige

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down