IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SECK Bank Rumor ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

SECK Bank Rumor ON ANOTHER SITE Empty SECK Bank Rumor ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:36 pm

SECK Bank Rumor ON ANOTHER SITE

Hey just given a account of our lunch with the bank President. When you own stocks in a Bank, CD, or are invested some Banks do different things for there clients, MY fathers bank 1 2 times a year has a lunch for them.
The lunch was at Red Robin My father an i with about 15 others that where invited by the bank .
As the lunch was going on i had asked the Pres if we could talk in private , so he and i sat at a table in the back,
I talked about the answers he gave my father about the IQD and found that it was not truthful in the answerers he gave to my father.

He then said STOP i am so sorry i thought your father was being a smart a** asking me those questions, cause why would i say yes to having bought IQD and not know about the RVing of it.
Your father is a smart cookie he knows a lot of things more then most people do and he has the money to prove it, he said this laughing at me. I came out and asked him about the date or rate,
He then told me, I can tell you that i do not have a rate nor a date, corporate has not giving me or anyone else that i know that information.
I asked how about the tellers knowing about it.
He said what they really have no clue to a lot of things in the market, they mostly deal with withdraws and deposits, as far as Currency exchange, not much of that happens at most banks, they just do there job and get paid for what they do.
If they see something strange or hear of investments, they can do as they please. We the bank have no control over that, just like Gold or silver is a investment if they hear or see something that makes them think they want to invest, they have that right to Invest in those things.

The last thing i had asked him was how he felt about the IQD?
He said he felt that is is a solid investment and what ever the price that it RVs at, i am sure that we will make a substantial amount of gain off of it . I said thank you for your time, he said would talk to my father later on and said sorry for the way he came off. That is it, hope this helps

This information is not setting the world on fire, or brings us any closer the the RV but it was good to know that a Banking President had invested in the IQD and had the same feeling as we do, also some of the things we have heard about people working at the Banks maybe are just not true.

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down