IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5TH 3RD BANK Rumor FROM ANOTHER SITE

2 posters

Go down

5TH 3RD BANK Rumor FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty 5TH 3RD BANK Rumor FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Bandit1 Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:24 pm

MY BROTHER'S FRIEND WHO IS A MANAGER
AT 5TH 3RD BANK JUST CALL HIM AND HE JUST CALLED ME AND STATED 5TH 3RD 'HAS STOP SELLING IRAQ DINARS'. THEY HAD A HUGE ALERT TO STOP -- 15 MINUTES AGO!

I CALLED MY BANK HERE-- I AM IN A DIFFERENT STATE, MICH. AND WAS TOLD THEY NO LONGER SELL DINARS BUT 'WHEN THEY REVALUE WE CAN CASH IN'

I WANTED TO PASS IT ON BECAUSE THIS BANK ALWAYS SOLD DINARS AND IN THE PASS STATED IT WAS A IMPORTANT PART OF THE DAILY BUSINESS!

DARE I HOPE . . .SOMETHING GOOD IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN FOR US ALL!

Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down

5TH 3RD BANK Rumor FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Re: 5TH 3RD BANK Rumor FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:42 pm

FROM ANOTHER SITE....

Here's the 5/3rd Order to all branches to stop selling IQD

Foreign Currency - Iraqi Dinar

Effective Immediately, Fifth Third Bank will no longer offer the Iraqi Dinar currency for sale. Fifth Third offers foreign cash banknotes for the convenience of our customers who travel abroad. The bank does not intend for the service to be used as an investment vehicle. The increased demand for this currency due to rumors and speculation has made it difficult for us to manage within the parameters of the program’s intent, which is to provide currency for the travel needs of our customers. Due to the sourcing and customer service challenges this has caused, we are recommending customers in need of the Dinar make use of local currency exchange at their destination. All other currencies we offer will continue to be bought and sold as usual. We will continue to evaluate the Dinar as needed.

Contact the Retail Helpline at ### with questions about these updates.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down