IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bank Rumor from another site

Go down

Bank Rumor from another site  Empty Bank Rumor from another site

Post by Bandit1 Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:51 pm

Bank Rumor from another site

Posted Today, 11:37 AM I have been in the background now for about 2 months. I am not one to post something I heard, or someone I know who said their third cousin to a second marriage said....you know what I mean.

My wife and I just came back from a small Fifth Third branch office in SWFL. We went there to open another business account. This Branch usually has 3-4 employees at any given time.

Today there was well over 12 of them!

We asked what was up and one said, "Oh there is just a lot of us to handle your needs."

While sitting there we overheard another couple talking to a teller about the Iraqi Dinar. The teller was talking a lot to them.

I then went up to another teller who I asked if there was any movement on the Iraqi Dinar. She then told me this:

I am only hearing bits and pieces, but it looks like it is RV'ing TOMORROW. She said this other couple is talking about it too.

So I introduced myself to them and low and behold, they were getting the same information from the teller they were working with!

Now I was in B of A on Tuesday this week and they also had about 4-5 times the people there. I wire my funds from there to buy my Dinar.

Upon trying to leave, I was greeted by the assistant manager, manager and head teller. They REALLY want to work with me and help me any way they can!

Now like I said earlier, THIS HAPPENED TO ME TUESDAY AND TODAY!!!

This is what happened, this is what I KNOW, and THIS IS THE TRUTH!!!

Take it to the bank!
Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down