IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANK RUMOR -- FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

BANK RUMOR -- FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty BANK RUMOR -- FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Mon May 30, 2011 6:52 pm

Richierich2b – Had a bank offer-our story: DV – 5/30/11
May 30th, 2011 10:53 am ·

My husband and I have been lurking this board for a few months now and I wanted to share our story and see if anyone else had a similar experience.

My husband is very impatient and has called the banks around town and some in other cities trying to get some intel as to when everything is going to happen. I on the other hand have been taking the investment with a grain of salt to avoid disappointment. Well, a couple of weeks ago, my husband got a few answers. He spoke with the bank manager at a Wells Fargo bank in a neighboring city who was very excited to talk with him. She told him to call back this past Monday because she would have more information for him but knew what the dinar was and referred to it as IQD and would love to have his business when everything had gone through.
A few days later he RECEIVED a call from a Bank of America manager just letting him know that they would love to have his business and looked forward to talking to him in the near future. He also received a call from his bank manager at City Bank who were thanking him for his business and again, looked forward to working with him soon. Monday the Wells Fargo manager said nothing had happened yet but Forex told her it had not happened yet an d to not expect to get the cash at cash in but it would be a 3-6 week wait due to the high probability of fraudulent bills coming in.

Then, last Wednesday he got a phone call from the Chase and BoA asking him to come in for a meeting this last Friday behind closed doors. It turns out the manager offered him .70 per dinar right then and there but we would not have access to the funds for 6 weeks.. He told the guy he was crazy and he knew it would go much higher than that and walked out pretty angry, but the manager told him if he changed his mind to call him. Yes, we got an offer for our dinar. NO I AM NOT A PUMPER. This is a true story. He canceled his meeting with the BoA because he figured they were going to waste his time as well.

Anyway as I said, I am skeptical by nature.

Friday, I called my bank about an error on my account and asked for the bank manger. While she was fixing everything, I decided to ask, “Do you know anything about the IQD?” She was silent for a second and slowly said “yes”.I said “Ok will yall be dealing with that?” She said “no. We as a bank have decided we will not deal with the Iraq Dinar. You will need to speak with a more global bank such as BoA. This is off the record but you should probably spread your money around and we have 13 sister banks you could do just that and each part would be insured.” I was a bit stunned to actually be hearing that with my own ears and that she thought what we had would turn into that much money.

I asked if she knew when it would RV. She told me she wasn’t at liberty to say but that I should know we wouldn’t get the money right away at cash in and would have to wait to receive funds. I said “I heard it was six weeks is that right?” She said yes something like that.

Has anyone else spoke with their banks and received similar information or, like we did, an OFFER to sell?
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down