IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PTR Bank story Today 7-13-2011

Go down

PTR Bank story Today 7-13-2011 Empty PTR Bank story Today 7-13-2011

Post by Rooster Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:30 pm

PTR Bank story Today

PTR Bank story

I have never started a topic before (even though I have had a bank tory before). I always said that I would never post a bank story unless it happened to me personally!...This morning I went to my bank (Regions) to handle the banking for my businesses and my banker whispered to me to come into his cubicle. He sat me down and asked me (and I will paraphrase):Why would the government (US) dilly-dally around with this debt ceiling stuff when they are in possession of "TONS" of a certain currency that is slated to revalue soon and this debt ceiling stuff wont matter anyway?? I asked him what are you talking about? He said to me that the currency that I have been coming into the bank and sending off wires for, is supposed to revalue soon....I was floored!!! This guy told me months ago that this was a scam!!! Let me give you a little background info on him. He even went as far as to stop one of my wire transfers that I had placed (because he had seen on the internet that the IQD was a scam) until he had called me left me a message and I had physically returned his call and told him to send it anyway!!! Back to the story......So I asked him, how do you know that this is about to happen? He told me that at a July 4th cookout, his brother-in-law, who was a former bank vice president (now very successful businessman) told him that it was not a scam, that he had bought a lot of it, and that the RV of IQD is about to happen very soon. I asked him, "Are you gonna get some NOW! (I had approached him about it many times before). He said that I can't afford what you guys can. ( I too have been blessed with a lot of business success)...I told him that $180.00 would get you about 100,000 IQD and if it RV's at 3-5 dollars USD, that would mean you and your family would have 300,000-500,000 dollars USD on a $180.000 investment....Long story short, he wants me to email him instructions on how to get 100k dinar. This was the most cynical, NEGATIVE guy, when it came to the IQD investment...and now HE of all people wants to invest... By the way, he told me to hurry and email him the info so that he doesn't miss out!!!!
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down