IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Sites Everywhere! - SteveI July 11, 2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

3 posters

Go down

New Sites Everywhere! - SteveI July 11, 2011  ON ANOTHER SITE Empty New Sites Everywhere! - SteveI July 11, 2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:44 pm

New Sites Everywhere! - SteveI July 11, 2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Greetings all.

It is sure amazing that when someone does not get their way they go off and start yet another forums site. There was Dinar Vets which is very solid, then we started up.

We banned a member (a huge trouble maker) and he went off and started his own site, some dating site. Then Dan & Tony Clowns were not happy and they started one as well. Now they have to charge because they are so broke they cannot even rub two pennies together and are the biggest MLM scammers on the internet. Many of you bought into that garbage, and many more will. They eat, sleep and believe in their own BS. Two of the most desperate people on the planet.

Now a few other members went out and started yet another site and will be charging very soon there as well. It is amazing how they are all experts now.

All of these sites hold on to the Okie chats which he started a forum also.

Are there that many members that are willing to pay for crap and garbage? Answer, there must be so many dumb idiots that will spend their last dime to join a crap site with garbage information in which they create just for the hype and fame.

Just so you all know, all the members that are mods at the new site are now banned from this site. These have to be the dumbest people in the world, but so be it.

Don't ask me if I care because I do not.

I committed a free site and it will remain free forever, our event is free as well.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great week and please do not fall into the trap of more MLM scammers and hype all of these other sites offer.

As you can see we do not have much in new information. There is reason for that, we do not go out and create crap just for your view pleasures. We are and always will be only facts with no hype and false hopes.

Remember, desperate people will do desperate things and they do a very good job of that.

You have several choices, stick around and we will share only valid information regarding this investment or go pay to hear nothing but lies and hype. Your choice.

All of the ones that left were nothing but a pain in the a** trouble makers and they think they can scamm you as well. Good luck with that.

We promise to keep you up to date and posted with new information as it come available.

Blessings to all.

Steve
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

New Sites Everywhere! - SteveI July 11, 2011  ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Re: New Sites Everywhere! - SteveI July 11, 2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Larrythebasige Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:03 pm

this post makes me think about startin MY own site
Larrythebasige
Larrythebasige

Back to top Go down

New Sites Everywhere! - SteveI July 11, 2011  ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Re: New Sites Everywhere! - SteveI July 11, 2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Larrythebasige Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:04 pm

The Bastige Site for Wounded Dinar Owners
Larrythebasige
Larrythebasige

Back to top Go down

Post by ToddS Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:45 pm

Larrythebasige wrote:The Bastige Site for Wounded Dinar Owners

cheers
ToddS
ToddS
Admin
Admin

https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Larrythebasige Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:12 pm

HAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you don;t git rid of me THAT easy, ya bastige
Larrythebasige
Larrythebasige

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down