IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SteveI 6 AM 5/15/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

SteveI 6 AM 5/15/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty SteveI 6 AM 5/15/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Bandit1 Sun May 15, 2011 1:40 pm

SteveI 6 AM 5/15/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Good morning.

I will make this quick as I am getting ready to find a church here in Houston to go to this morning.

I have had several close friends tell me that they got their contracts paid in the new rate and will be active now or in the next day or two. I think we need to let this surface now.

I have been out of the loop now for this past week but have been updated by phone on several occasions.

I personally feel the revaluation is done but now needs to surface when Iraq is ready. I can share more in detail when I return. It is very good news on what I know. You will be very happy.

Perhaps as soon as the ministers are announced and seated in the next day or two you will see then new value.

I will not be able to post or reply today but will when I return tomorrow.

I will make a few calls and update you tomorrow with more that I know. I want to see if what I am being told is real.

Thank you all for giving me a break and spending time with my family. I am ready to go back to the forum updates when I return.

Blessings,

Steve
Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down