IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SteveI 6/21/2011 ON HIS SITE

Go down

SteveI 6/21/2011 ON HIS SITE Empty SteveI 6/21/2011 ON HIS SITE

Post by Rooster Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:06 pm

Sent to me Thank You

SteveI 6/21/2011 ON HIS SITE

To all our great members, here is a little bit of information we can share. Some of this will kill all of the rumors being reported for entertainment from the other sites. This is some of the best news I have read all day week month.

As promised, this update is not quite as long as the past but never the less, still positive.

Here is the information from Ray.

Steve,
I had a contact of mine translate an article that Fresh had posted on the forum. Here is what he said. The article was a meeting between Maliki and Shabibi yesterday. Maliki was talking about corruption and how to reduce it. Toward the bottom of the article, Shabibi started talking about dropping the three zeroes and the exchange rate of the dinar. My contact told me that there was some contradiction in there. Shabibi is telling the people that they are going to drop the three zeroes. He then said it would not affect all the conditions of the Iraqi economy. My contact seems to think he is implying that it won’t affect the economy negatively. The article also states that in the next week to 10 days that the people of Iraq will have to get use to a new currency that will be issued.

My contact stated that this sounds like Shabibi was talking about the RV coming by June 30 which fits everything else that has been coming out. Attached is the link to the article. I believe this is very positive news and we are still on track for the RV.

Blessings,

Ray

Ray,

From reading the entire article, it seems to be that we are approaching the finish line.

God Bless you and your family,

Steve
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum