IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REVERSE BANK RUMOR FROM ANOTHER SITE

2 posters

Go down

REVERSE BANK RUMOR FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty REVERSE BANK RUMOR FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:44 am

REVERSE BANK RUMOR FROM ANOTHER SITE

I have read so many posts here about people who talk to bankers and get bogus info or false feelings like we know something more than the CBI.

So here is a new twist...

A customer came into my bank and sat at my desk asking if our branch was cashing in the dinar because "It has revalued and I want to cash in...if not I will go to another bank!"

At first I got a little excited thinking he may have been right and since it being the first of the month, end of the week and before a holiday weekend we were so busy I had not had time to check our currency exchange web sites all day.

But...sadly I pulled it up and yes...it still showed the old 1168 to one rate.

I showed him but he still called me an idiot who was holding out on information to get him to cash in at a lower rate.

I then pulled up both the CBI and Forex web sites to show him nothing had changed there either.

Still unwilling to believe me that the RV has not happened...he stormed out proclaiming that "I will move my accounts to the banks who are cashing in now then!"

Good journey misinformed fool!

Our bank will miss your $124.56 in your checking account!
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

REVERSE BANK RUMOR FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Re: REVERSE BANK RUMOR FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Larrythebasige Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:12 pm

HEY!!!!! I got 124.56 in MY bank account!!!
Larrythebasige
Larrythebasige

Back to top Go down