IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sent to me from ANOTHER SITE Miskebam Dinar/Dong 6/28/2011

Go down

Sent to me from ANOTHER SITE  Miskebam Dinar/Dong 6/28/2011  Empty Sent to me from ANOTHER SITE Miskebam Dinar/Dong 6/28/2011

Post by Rooster Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:34 pm

Sent to me from ANOTHER SITE

Miskebam Dinar/Dong 6/28/2011

I am work for a drilling company where alot of our employees are invested. NONE of the other employees frequent forums, they rely on me to spoon feed them the info that I get from dinar land. . .

Today one of the top dogs on one of the rigs, texted me and told me that he heard the dinar was a go. Of course I texted him back with a "How the heck would you know?" He said that one of his hands banker called HIM and said so. After a couple of back and forths on text, I finally called him, he handed "MIKE" the phone.

He told mike. . . Tell her what you just told me!

So he says, I went into my bank (midsized town in oklahoma) last week to make my house payment, and my banker "who invests money for me" hollers a hello to me, and calls me over, "Hi mike, hows it going? Good to see ya. . ." I tell him Im fine, just making my house payment" to this he says. . . well that is the LAST house payment you will be walk into the bank to make." mike says "Hows that?" He said "remember when we put a chunk of your change on the Iraq currency? Well, as of next week, its going to pay off, and we will move that money to pay off your house . . . and you will have plenty left over"

Mike is fairly new to the rig, so he didnt know anyone was invested, and they didnt know he was. He was at work bragging about how his house would be paid off next week from an investment his banker made for him. . . He actually doesnt know much of anything about WHAT his banker invests his money in, he just tells him about it, and asks if he wants in . . .

Anyways . . . he goes on to tell me that the banker called him TODAY . . . wanted to know did he want to move some of his money over to invest in some CHINESE DONG. . . I WAS LIKE "MIKE??? DID HE SAY DONG OR YUAN???" He said Dong. . . I said that VIETNAM! WHY DID HE WANT YOU TO DO THAT??? He said that the banker told him that 20 days after the Dinar hit, that the dong was going to go up in value.

I said I FRIGGIN KNEW IT. . . this keeps people from double dipping! By the time everyone REALIZES that Vietnam is going to go up, the dinar will have already RV'd and you will NOT be able to get your hands on dong anywhere! I dont know what rate the banker is able to grab the dong for now. . . but he told Mike that if he put $300 in it, that it will return him $1 million . . .

I BEEN ON CLOUD 9 ALL DAY LONG!!! WOO HOO!!

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down