IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POPPY2 CHAT 6-14-11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

POPPY2 CHAT 6-14-11 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty POPPY2 CHAT 6-14-11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:18 pm

POPPY2 CHAT 6-14-11 ON ANOTHER SITE

12:51 PM [POPPY2] dont believe any congressman is asking for tax increase at all the president and VP have both ask for special tax increase three time and they have not even been considered and refused to place them on agenda for discussion. Sounds like some made up cr--app to me poppy2

12:55 PM [POPPY2] RED LILY good to be here for just a min or two during break I am getting some rest finally and thanks for asking . just got a text saying one of the major banks are saying the next 24 hour will show the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ poppy2

12:57 PM [POPPY2] xxxxxxx yes we are up against the wall but at only 3.00 the rv will place around 45 trillion in the usa economy over the next couple years for sure poppy2 I DONT DO THAT EVER I AM INVESTED MYSELF AND HAVE FAMILY ALL COUNTING ON THIS I DONT PLAY WHEN IT COMES TO MY MONEY OR YOURS POPPY2

UPDATE:

2:17 PM elsie: 6-14-2011 Guru Poppy2 contacts here…are all saying any min. Any second. I can say i feel very confident that it will happen at an unusual time not at a normal time of updates for the banks or the forex just like kuwait and or china have done they will have a fight or some distraction and say no rv and then a few hours later they will pull the trigger…dr shabibi has always stated he wanted the dinar to come out at a rate that can be maintained for a period

UPDATE:

7:15 PM [wilbren] Earlier today - [Meatmen4dinar] poppy2 -I will address your earlier question. I believe that there are so many people that are invested that need this to happen yesterday, so when we hear, everyday, that it's gonna happen, or soon, or imminent, or sooner than soon, and the days keep rolling by with the RV not happenning, those people feel confused and do not know what to believe.

I personally appreciate everything that's brought to the table and can only hope and pray that one day, this blessing will occur. I believe in the investment 100%. With that said, I still feel the frustration of hearing 2 hours and soon only to see those times come and go. I will not bash the ones with info. It's just not right. With that said, please keep the info coming.

7:16 PM [wilbren] [NCricket] From thebhgroup.com.....June 30th Iraqi economy is starting from next June and a clear movement Quote: “adviser to the CBI the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that "the economy of Iraq starting next June Movement and clear," he said, adding that "the investment budget allocated by the Government equal to 30% of the general budget and 20% of GDP, and this alone is enough to bring about positive changes in trends local markets.”

Thoughts: This article was written in January, 2011. Even back then they KNEW that, this month, JUNE would be the “Dawn of a New Day” in the New Iraq! As Dinarians, we may think that there have been stall after stall, delay after delay. This article indicates that we are in fact right on schedule and exceeding projections!

7:18 PM [wilbren] [NCricket] From thebhgroup ....Summary: All of that published information all clearly states that this is an extremely significant, “game changing”, empowering, month for Iraq!!!! The combination of all of these events and significant dates is mind blowing! Does it mean that Iraq will RV this month? Time will tell… What caused the current value of the IQD.

Once the US invaded Iraq in 2003 and the harshest UN Sanctions in world history were imposed on Iraq and they were unable to sell their oil which makes up 90 – 95% of their GNP, the value of their currency tanked. If the world could not have Iraq’s oil, then they sure had no use of Iraq’s money. Now, in the month of JUNE every reason why their currency devalued is being overcome which only stands to reason that, with all of the reasons that devalued the currency gone, the currency would revalue again!
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down