IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POPPY2 IN CHAT 6-9-11(from another site)

Go down

POPPY2 IN CHAT 6-9-11(from another site) Empty POPPY2 IN CHAT 6-9-11(from another site)

Post by Rooster Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:46 pm

POPPY2 IN CHAT 6-9-11(from another site)

poppy2] Ok room i just signed on and after a very eventful night and very little sleep i want to say the news has not changed and we are still on track . I felt yesterday and actually for several days that today or friday we would see the results and the rv. Based on several reports from all our leaders from several site sources all information lines up that all is complete . Security issues solved, banks ready, vouchers are real, new tax request denighted. I promise to keep digging for more information and report asap. Stay prayed up and stay blessed we will win together . Dan tony okie ,dusty and many others are working diligently for facts and confirmation. I have gov meeting all afternoon and evening so be back late tonight hold this thing straight gods love poppy2

poppy2] may i suggest that all spend this day making plans for the blessing. research professional services in your area. Find the best of the best trust atty , financial stratigist, banking services etc. You may not think you need these people and i assure each of you at this point you do and dont look for the cheapest look for the best there is a lot of difference. Poppy2

poppy2 ... are you sure the pentagon and the US are satisfied with the security issues now to release this RV ??? [poppy2] jam7777 that is what has been reported they are ready poppy2

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down