IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POPPY2 6/13/2011 More Chat 3 PM ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

POPPY2 6/13/2011 More Chat 3 PM ON ANOTHER SITE Empty POPPY2 6/13/2011 More Chat 3 PM ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Shirley Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:45 pm

POPPY2 6/13/2011 More Chat 3 PM ON ANOTHER SITE

[POPPY2] lvjeweler not to late for today my friend most information that comes from iraq and their meeting dont show up till 6 to 9 pm central time just the nature of the game for some reason they don't make anything public till after they close the doors and remember kuwait did the same thing said not today and 3 hours later BAM IT HIT . ODD TIME BUT THEY DID IT. POPPY2

[POPPY2] china ran a full page add in the wsj saying we are not rv'ing and that night bam there it was lol,lol yes it can happen and i think will happen just when someone is saying well it can't happen today its to late lol,lol poppy2

[POPPY2] lvjeweler well every prayer i pray i ask that my words are a extention of his words and that i am lifting others to reach their blessings he has for them . Poppy2 we win

[POPPY2] lvjeweler i think they should have screws drilled through their thumb nails . The usa will prosper some 45 trillion dollars at the least from the rv over the next couple years and just how much is enough i think they went there asking for themselves if the facts where known poppy2

[POPPY2] anyday they are reaping the rewards of it now and all their future and the saddam killing stoped and they are free to enjoy their lives now. Our military did a marvilous job of liberating them and allowing yu and i to be involved in this blessijng . Poppy2

[POPPY2] lvjeweler wonderful it they are talking about all their accomplishment over the last 100 days that mean they are in review and i would assume they wouldnt review untill the thing they needed to do have been accomplished and finished . Poppy2

[POPPY2] mimiover21 they wont be the ones to release if however it may show there first but all they have to do is tell the bis to release that they are ready and bam it will be available poppy2

[POPPY2] dinarmama well i agree all that we have been told that has to be done politically has been accomplished but they have to take that next step and post the rv on the banking network and i truly think it can happen at any moment . Poppy2

[POPPY2] lvjeweler i think they should have screws drilled through their thumb nails . The usa will prosper some 45 trillion dollars at the least from the rv over the next couple years and just how much is enough i think they went there asking for themselves if the facts where known poppy2

[POPPY2] anyday they are reaping the rewards of it now and all their future and the saddam killing stoped and they are free to enjoy their lives now. Our military did a marvilous job of liberating them and allowing yu and i to be involved in this blessijng . Poppy2

Shirley
Shirley

Back to top Go down