IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

poppy2 Noon chat 5/3/2011

Go down

poppy2 Noon chat 5/3/2011 Empty poppy2 Noon chat 5/3/2011

Post by Rooster Tue May 03, 2011 8:43 pm

poppy2 Noon chat 5/3/2011

[POPPY2] I HAVE A THEORY given to me last week when the auctions dropped this was supplied by a couple of financial annalist . they think the number of banks stayed the same which was true ? they said the amount dropped to 1/3rd the norm then they said ok what if they are distributing the lower denoms and the banks are paying with larger denoms and reciving the lower denom in return at the new rv'ed bank rate and all being done internally in country that same 1/3 has continued for 5 auctions now.

It would apeer if this is right then as low as it was today all the banks must be stocked up at this point and the RV could be implemented and released today ith no in country negative impact. POPPY2 NOW I AM JUST DELIVERING THEIR THEORY NOT MINE BUT IT DOES HAVE THE RIGHT FIGURES FOR THIS TO BE TRUE IF JUST OVER THE $3.00 RATE ?? POPPY2

May 3 9:41 AM POPPY2 your thoughs on this ok heres the math the last 6 days of the auction were low with an avg sales of 28 mil the last 6 days of the large sales were at a 145 mil avg. 145 mil divided by 28 mil equlis= 4.92 sounds good to me how about you? let me add this is not the rv rate it is just the differance between the high and low auction sales as an average.

May 3 9:41 AM [paul-O] POPPY2. So the banks are buying dinar with dinar?
May 3 9:42 AM [POPPY2] paul-O that was their theory not mine but would be the best way for the 3 zero to be collected within country? Poppy2

[SKYHAWK] MALIKI has been a fly in the ointment because I believe he thinks he will be voted out of office after the supposedly "unannounced GOI" is seated.
[POPPY2] skyhawk i dont think that is a huge influence on the rv dr. Shabibi said he needed one thing to start the rv and that was the vote to reclaim the 3 zero money and according to reports yesterday he got that so the next step was for him to contact the imf and the bis and tell them to impliment the rv process which will be logistically released by the bis along with all the other currencies and the auctions are just preparation for the release that has been placed in process as all intel shows. The auctions are just a indicator poppy2

[marsh] POPPY2 It isn't going to take weeks for the BIS and IMF to get this done though right?
[POPPY2] marsh that is a question that absolutely no on can answer at this point . From what i was told it took 10 days for it to process kuwait when they rv'ed but they had a very different situation and so ours could be faster and or slower it is just anyones guess at this point poppy2

[acdc] POPPY2 where do u see confirmation the vote for 3 zeros is completed, did an article come out or intel
[POPPY2] acdc that was posted by several people yesterday i dont know and stated that yesterday it was reported but i have no confirmation however the thing happening today seems to indicate that it did get approved poppy2

[kthug12] POPPY2 your thoughs on this ok heres the math the last 6 days of the auction were low with an avg sales of 28 mil the last 6 days of the large sales were at a 145 mil avg. 145 mil divided by 28 mil equlis= 4.92 sounds good to me how about you? let me add this is not the rv rate it is just the differance between the high and low auction sales as an average.
[POPPY2] kthug12 math seem correct but we have no idea if they have a in country spread and even if it is a different one to stock the new lower denoms or not as i said it was a theory these guys came up with that ads up but no way to confirm unless we are a iraq bank president ?? Poppy2

[Ray B's] POPPY2 Is the IMF in blackout?
[POPPY2] Ray b's yes they are but there are leaks lol,lol cant share please understand poppy2

[POPPY2] I think we are in store for much more encouraging words very soon i have made two midnight drives this week where i go out and praise god and pray for everyone here and on all the chats and all that we hear of in bad situations from the people involved.

We are chosen for some purpose to be gere and to be blessed my prayer are that we can decern what that purpose is and be prepared to fullfill that purpose. I pray for the health happiness joy prosperity and the leadership of iraq to make good decisions for their people. They will become the financial mecca of the world poppy2
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down