IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poppy2 PTR Chat Monday evening TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Poppy2 PTR Chat Monday evening  TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Poppy2 PTR Chat Monday evening TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:11 am

Poppy2 PTR Chat Monday evening TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

[POPPY2] i am basing the facts that three different major contracts expire tomorrow and all of my friend researchers that have been posting all day and calling many contacts for days now are telling me we are here and the time is now. gods love to all of you rich friends poppy2
PY2] DC the way to capitalize is to cash any dinar you have reciepts for that is over 12 mnths old and cash a small amount on the first go round the hire the best trust atty and the best financial strategist you can find and have the two of them structure what fits you family and personal situation. poppy2

POPPY2] ok i guess all of you have heard all the great rumors or facts being stated by many of our leading researchers. These people telling you this are just like you and they are very excited but i assure you i know they have awesome contacts and they work hard day and many all nights doing their best for all of us . Another to follow poppy2

POPPY2] ok here is what i am basing my decisions on and why i think what they are saying could be very very true. Tomorrow the 7th of june three major events happen . Maliki faces a no confidence vote , his 100 days ends, next the exxon and haliburton companies have sent some of their peeps home last week and they where told that if they where not paid by the 7th they would start shutting down ops and head home by the 10th??? Next and the biggest next post poppy2
[POPPY2] the war reparation contract are set to be paid and they can't extend again?? If this expires with out being paid the countries they owe can actually come in and scieze oil wells now would they let any of these three things happen? I honestly dont think so but these people hate all us infidels and as most of you know they have defied all logic for over two years at least. I think they have run their limit poppy2

AROUND 9:40 PM CST TONIGHT
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down