IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinar Guru(s) Update: 6/5/11

Go down

Dinar Guru(s) Update: 6/5/11 Empty Dinar Guru(s) Update: 6/5/11

Post by Rooster Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:32 pm

Dinar Guru(s) Update: 6/5/11

6-5-2011 Guru Poppy I expect us to see…not hear when this blessing flows our way, it will be in black & white…in print, not rumor, but fact. You must not start counting on the rates being stated…we must wait for more confirmation…I have people working to get more verification, stay tuned & then we can smile all the way to the bank

6-5-2011 Guru Checkmate I’m a little more skeptical than others after hearing the same things from the same people for weeks…[but] The intel from today is very possible…3 strong sources in Iraq confirm military personnel/contractors are NOT cashing out for millions of cash dollars, they are being given travel type cashiers checks/vouchers for their dinar….

6-5-2011 Guru Elsie and Chief (Elsie) unannounced meeting to take place on Sunday to implement Erbil Agreement…to me that means it is done and we are there…(Chief) Sunday they are supposed to decide on it, complete it and sign it…
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down