IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinar Guru Update From other sites 6-17-2011

Go down

Dinar Guru Update From other sites 6-17-2011 Empty Dinar Guru Update From other sites 6-17-2011

Post by Rooster Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:03 am

Dinar Guru Update From other sites 6-17-2011

6-17-2011 Guru Bluwolf This thing will just appear, it (will) pop up at any instant ok so don't break your heads who is going to say what, be prudent, we must monitor all banks to see if its ok to start cashing in...All banks worldwide are ready

6-17-2011 Guru TonyTnT Today banks are training tellers...this has not happened before...before it was always at the higher levels...banking people are under blackout today...everything that is required was signed and sealed...

6-17-2011 Guru TonyTnT The hard part today was that we were not able to talk to a lot of people...today it became a moving target...treasury said today, banking said today...embassy said look for it today...today is the drop dread date...just heard that it must happen today and it is 8pm on the west coast...If not we will see it in the morning...$5.25 to $8.60 or could go up because found lost money in Iraq...lowest possible rate is $5.25 from the banking industry...Already in system...homeland security in the banks

And One More from Yesterday:

6-16-2011 Guru DinarDaddy I feel GREAT about the RV happening before June 30th… I’m all for it! LOL! With that said, my confidence in it happening before then is still low. I just feel there are much larger issues at stake here that NO ONE following this is aware of or isn’t thinking about. It’s bigger than Iraq IMO....He’s [american contractor] wrong about that one. I’ve spoken with a few trusted contacts who have seen them with their own eyes… not the old ones, but the new ones.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down