IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MORE: Dinar Guru Updates 6-7-2011 FROM OTHER SITES

Go down

MORE:    Dinar Guru Updates 6-7-2011 FROM OTHER SITES Empty MORE: Dinar Guru Updates 6-7-2011 FROM OTHER SITES

Post by Rooster Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:18 pm

6-7-2011 Guru TonyTnT Today I got a call from a person leaving THE meeting and he told me the EXACT time that the RV was supposed to happen...it didn't happen. I've heard from 2 different sources that the lower denoms are out on the street...we're trying to get a photo...The soldiers who received vouchers were expecting the money to be in their accounts Tuesday (today)...IQD is linked to the GBP--I've heard this from 3 different countries. Canada expected to hear the RV today...Bank people and politicians are all saying the same thing...we are that close...There was a party at Shabibi's house tonight that was a celebration--key people were invited...I expected it today and don't expect it to go past this week.

6-7-2011Gurus Chief and TonyTnT 2 different sources saying same thing...one a retired Air force gentleman's friend who is also retired Air Force just returned home to states from Iraq...he says Yes, soldiers are cashing out for vouchers...saying same thing as Tony's contact. May sound far fetched but VERY possible...

6-7-2011 Guru Checkmate Am I bummed out cause it didn't happen? Hell yeah! Am I frustrated? Hell yeah...That big big big person or entity that is wanting to get paid is the one holding this thing up...a lot is going on.

6-7-2011 Guru RayT Maliki is now meeting with Parliament (June 6 & 7) to try to implement the Irbil agreement (the power sharing amoung the 3 key areas within Iraq). Must be implemented before the RV along with the formal announcement of the remaining ministers... because of these 2 key requirements, it is very unlikely there has been any cashing out anywhere...when RV is implemented it happens worldwide instantaneously...
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down