IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinar Guru Update From other sites 6-15-2011

Go down

Dinar Guru Update From other sites 6-15-2011 Empty Dinar Guru Update From other sites 6-15-2011

Post by Rooster Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:34 am

Dinar Guru Update From other sites 6-15-2011

6-15-2011 Guru SteveI I did predict a "Drop Dead Date" last month...May 10th...the date of the official publishing of the 2011 Iraq Budget (it was not officially published)...because it came from a member of parliament, thought we knew it all. Boy did we get fooled..."Do not believe everything Iraqi Parliament says"...I have heard that this was done, over, etc., so many times that it makes me sick....I know the true facts of how this will play out....I also believe I know when it will happen. The reasons are not from news articles, but rather information from my partner in Iraq...My Iraqi business does have a new rate (internal only) pending. This rate is not anywhere near the old rate....I truly believe in this investment that I have over one billion IQD worth of money

6-15-2011 Guru David As certain as I can be with the current information Iraq will be out of Chapter 7 and Protection for DFI funds will end by end of June...

6-15-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady The past is the roadmap to the future...Everything points to June and beginning of July...Allawi being taken out of the picture will help form a government created by the people of Iraq...

6-15-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man The whole world will all know of the r/v at the exact same moment... as of today the dfi funds held in new york is fully accessable to the gov of iraq--i personally know of oil contractors being paid the new rate starting last thursday and also that certain ministry departments that were not funded yet has just been funded---so there---they are spending their money--kinda tell's you something--doesn't it?

6-15-2011 Guru Scooter I think we are right on top of this thing right now...I really like June...before 12 o'clock June 30....I also think before July 10th...in the $1.30 to $1.50 range

6-15-2011 Guru American Contractor --member contribute--The Prime Minister, Maliki and the Council of Ministries still have not requested the re-denomination revaluation report from the CBI. It’s possible that they may be requesting it soon however... the lower denoms have not been printed and are nowhere to be found in Iraq. Any rumors of them existing are simply that, rumors! Anyone who states otherwise is simply spreading false information. I will provide...actual photos. Before being released that is...

6-15-2011 Guru American Contractor --member contribution-- recent ones [rumor] brought to my attention this weekMarch 2011 International Monetary Fund (IMF) report. Many people are keying in on the word revalue inside the report and are getting the actual meaning confused. The facts are that the Iraq government will be cashing in the foreign currency reserves which is the revalue they are referring to and exchanging those foreign currency into Iraq Dinar.

6-15-2011 Guru Sonny1 It will rv with-in the next 3 weeks.

6-15-2011 Guru poppy2 All reports today from several great contacted sources are saying we are strickly in a waiting mode all requirements like i said yesterday have been completed...the dfi funds released, oil companies have been paid, alawi has his position and has been sworn in, imf deadline stated on their site that the iraq dinar will rv before the deadline of june 30 , war retribution payments in process, budget open cause the minister of electricity is said to be funded. there is just nothing else OH the ERBLE agreement has been settled according to news.

6-15-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man ALL THE NECESSITIES OF REQUIREMENTS HAS BEEN MET AND TODAY IS A VERY IMPORTANT DAY IN IRAQ FOR SO MANY REASONS INCLUDING MONETARILY. GOVERNMENT SEATED--DFI FUNDS RELEASED--EVERYONE HAPPY--LOWER DENOMS IN CIRCULATION--IT APPEARS AS THO AN IN COUNTRY R/V HAS OCCURED AND WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR IT'S APPEARANCE HERE IN THE USA.

6-15-2011 Guru Blaino I have excellent conections at a number of large Gov’t organizations that we were within 24 hours this morning (yesterday)…

6-15-2011 Guru Delta (and frank26) --member submit--The GOV of Iraq has completed the arrangements and insure that they are all done as a GOV. The account is ready TOMORROW so they reported and the money should be transferred by all monies held by any government there by tomorrow and Frank feels that we will see this is done and then the rate should be released Thursday…

6-15-2011 Guru Frank26 --member submit--On the 22nd of June the UNSC will meet to finalize on Iraq’s requirements. They already did a report on May 1st – why are they doing another one? Everything has to be international recognized by June 30th…

6-15-2011 Guru Bluwolf It is not in Iraqs hands anymore no matter what others say. It will just pop up on all bank screens as we speak... Period... the maliki, allawi b,,,,,s is just junk food dont go there... the gift is already here, just wait, for you shall recieve, all info so states it...any minute now. All banks are now ready just waiting to start your cashin

6-15-2011 Guru GetTeam announcement on Iraq TV that GOI is set means we will have an RV within 24-48 hours...Allawi was sworn in today to the strategic council
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down