IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PTR Call 6-4-11 Late Night Call by MustRVango ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

PTR Call 6-4-11 Late Night Call by MustRVango ON ANOTHER SITE Empty PTR Call 6-4-11 Late Night Call by MustRVango ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:36 pm

PTR Call 6-4-11 Late Night Call by MustRVango ON ANOTHER SITE

Dan Good evening, its June 4th and I just decided to do this call about an hour and a half ago. I was not upset with Gameover, he was making comments about 8 dollars being high and Monday coming along and still nothing.

We were in the middle of a call today and someone I really, really trust called me. He had information form a contact he really trusted. This is the information, there are people in the green zone in Iraq in the Sand, some people are cashing out and getting cashier checks. How were they doing this if the banks were closed and this is a Saturday night. This thing has revalued so many times I am just like you. My eyes roll and I throw my pen in the air. We are doing just what you have asked us to do. Giving you all the info as we get it.

This gentleman said that they are not cashing out like we are thinking. The military gets special privileges. Here is what happened in this possibility: When they tried to cash out these dollars they could be getting travel voucher checks and cashier check. This makes sense, what did not make sense was that these guys were cashing in. This was certain military base personnel. I also got confirmation from other people outside of the barracks saying that the cash in occurred on the 1st.

My point is I am not here to call anyone a liar or to say this guy is telling truth and that guy is not. If a story has a hole in it I can spot that. I absolutely believe that something is going on. When you are sitting inb our chairs, repeating things, putting your neck out there to keep everyone in the loop, when you step away from your family time to take care of your guys.

I hope your understand now why I am talking fast and when you do all of those things and then the next morning all of the accusations. Someone put out that SteveI and his team made this whole story up and that I bit on it. I don't believe that there is any intel at Steve's that is above what we are getting from our sources.

It's not that I don't trust others. We do talk to Okie and others. This is just disrespectful and not possitive. We have many new mamebers coming to our board. Keep it possitive. This is one of those Saturdays when people are going to be on pins and needles.
Now the CBI is open tomorrow. Right now it is 10 after 6 in Baghdad. I am not going ot get all upset if I get up on Monday morning and this has not happened. I honestly believe that there are entities holding this thing up. It's crazy when we live week to week. I am very passionate. I was too into the game. I sometimes sound irritated when I have to explain things several times.

We just enjoy doing this stuff, sometimes we just have to clarify things. We are just trying to clarify things right now. Are you on here? I gave him the pin # but maybe not.
Whether I believe this story or not does not matter. Whether it happens tomorrow or not, things are happening that means that we are close.

Things are being hit that speak directly to revaluation of currencies. They have changed wiring and currency exchange rules.

You won't have time to cash in your IQD and purchase the Dong, There will not be time. The gentleman who I was hoping was going to be on here. The fact that they are still selling dinar does not mean anything. If you buy today you cannot wire or send off the cashier check and besides, the money has to be in and accountable before it is considered a completed purchase. That is a protection for Ty.

The guys are now verifying where the funds are coming from.

The Erbil agreement.

Elsie-this is what I have been looking for . Early detection that an unannounced meeting tomorrow to implement the remaining of the terms of agreement on the ERbil. That means that it is signed, it is sealed and now it is being implemented. This means that we are there.

Chief-I made a phone call today and talked about the same thing. The signatolry meeting is actually coming tomorrow.

Chief-the unannounced meeting was not necessarily the signature meeting. The meeting today was between the coalition and the Iraqya. Tomorrow, without delay, they are suppose to sign it. GOI done and Shabibi will take over.

Dan-It's so frustrating. This thing is done, that thing is done. There is strong implication that things are done. With what everyone is saying I believe that things are coming together. I do not believe that this will take until 2012. Hindsight, look at the things that we have seen accomplished between Jan and now. In the last 6 months I have been overcome by the things that I did not know needed to be done. Including being released from the terrorist list.

Elsie-There is another call going on right now. Patriot. High US Govt Official 5.23 USB. It is done. This is not British Pound. MTT call.

Dan-I was just joking around saying that I was birthing this thing. You know sitting in the waiting room waiting, talking about a dad or granddad sitting in a waiting room. Then I was getting calls, who's pregnant. We keep hearing that it is coming, it's coming.

This call is recorded. I was just going to give you guys a quick answer to that thread. I don't like typing, it sounds abrasive, If I can't explain the whole thing. Whenever we get into a call and we are repeating ourselves, then just hang up and wait for the recording. We put this board together for the guy who doesn't have a clue. This is not about making money, it's about helping those who do not know. You cannot answer a question in 30 seconds when you have to answer a question

We are right on top of this thing popping. As Chief and Elsie have said, I don't care what the other boards are saying. We could have 2 confirmations out there and suddenly it looks like 20. I am just a little skeptical that I am going to wake up tomorrow and it will have happened. I have to calm myself down. I am flying to Atlanta tomorrow, no, I am not flying until Ty calls.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down