IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shybaby (RICH Queen Chat Late Night 8/17): FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

shybaby (RICH Queen Chat Late Night 8/17):  FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty shybaby (RICH Queen Chat Late Night 8/17): FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:14 pm

shybaby (RICH Queen Chat Late Night 8/17): FROM ANOTHER SITE

Subject: RICH Queen Chat Late Night 8/17 Today at 2:10 am
[Rich Queen] Da%% just missed Katt!

[Rich Queen] GUESS YOU WILL ALL THINK WE’RE THE SAME PERSON NOW LOL!

[Rich Queen] A LITTLE BIRDIE TOLD ME SOMEONE WAS IN HERE SUGGESTING THAT OKIE KATT AND I ARE ALL THE SAME PERSON. I HAVE ONE WORD TO SAY TO ANSWER THAT: BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

[CmdPilot] Rich Queen OK. Katt leaves and Rich Queen comes in – absolute proof they are one and the same!

[ChrisB] Hey Rich Queen , got a note from the Poofer today that says Europe released. DOn’t know if true or not.

[Rich Queen] SOME OF YOU GUYS HAVE AN AWFUL SHORT MEMORY. YOU HAVE HEARD OKIE AND I ON CALLS TOGETHER! I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR OKIE BUST OUT WITH “GREAT GIG IN THE SKY”!!!

[Rich Queen] ChrisB HEARD THE SAME THING FROM SOMEONE EVEN BETTER. TWO PEOPLE EVEN BETTER. THREE IF YOU INCLUDE HIM

[ChrisB] Well hope it is true.Do you know anything about Freedom?

[Rich Queen] ChrisB YES I DO – ALL SYSTEMS GO – THEY WENT RED LIGHT LAST WEEK. THAT’S GOOD FOR ALL OF US

[elisel] Rich Queen – where ya bin – flying all over the world with Okie. ha ha

[Rich Queen] elisel NO I’VE BEEN TOO BUSY TYPING WITH BOTH HANDS AND FEET AND CHANGING IN AND OUT OF MEN’S AND WOMEN’S CLOTHES WHILE SINGING ON AN OIL RIG. BEING SEVERAL PEOPLE IS VERY TIRING! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! I KILL MYSELF SOMETIMES!

[albosdo] Rich Queen Now that is interesting, you singing on an oil rig!!

[Rich Queen] albosdo SINGING ON AN OIL RIG WHILE BEING A TOP NOTCH MOD ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

[ChrisB] Sounds good . DID you ever talk to MK years ago

[Rich Queen] ChrisB NO

[GHOST] RICH QUEEN TOOK A BREAK YET STILL HAD TIME TO BE A MAN, A BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMAN, AND A SHORT LIL HISPANIC…NOT TO MENTION A GHOST? WHAT A BREAK!!

[feda] Rich Queen when I heard that I pictured you from your video and okie’s voice….omg….

[Rich Queen] feda THAT’S HYSTERICAL!!!

[feda] Rich Queen person who have to be sybil or steve martin to pull that off

[Rich Queen] feda OR EDDIE MURPHY IN THE NUTTY PROFESSOR

[Rich Queen] HERCULEEES! HERCULEEES!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

[Rich Queen] YES, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN’T SEEN THE NAKED IN THE RAIN VIDEO, I WANT YOU TO PICTURE SOEMONE WITH OKIE’S VOICE SLATHERED IN MUD, OR BETTER YET IN A CHAIN MAIL BIKINI. THEN TRY HOLDING ON TO YOUR LUNCH!

[Rich Queen] MY HUSBAND WAS SURE SHOCKED TO FIND OUT HE WAS MARRIED TO AN OLDER OIL MAN FROM OKLAHOMA!

[feda] Ok ………. Rich Queen ………..when can I buy me a car…….please tell me

[Rich Queen] feda OK HERE’S THE SCOOP. I TOOK A BREAK A. BECAUSE I WAS TIRED AND B. BECAUSE I WAS GETTING WILDLY CONFLICTING INTEL. I GOT SOME GREAT NEWS TODAY THAT POINTS STRONGLY TOWARDS TOMORROW, BUT I AM GOING TO ADD THAT MY OUTSIDE WINDOW IS THE 26TH. BUT WE ARE REALLY REALLY CLOSE FOLKS! KEEP THE FAITH!

[dinarup] Rich Queen….I have been asking about you for a couple nows. So glad to see you are okay. I have just finished watching a fabulous youtube video. “Change is on the Horizon Part 3 of 3 The Farmers ClaimsProgram. It brought me to tears.

[dinarmama7] Rich Queen How do you handle it when all the ladies swoon at that deep voice?

[Rich Queen] dinarmama7 I JUST “RE-ADJUST” MYSELF AND KEEP STRUTTIN’!

[footforward] Rich Queen are you still hearing 3+ rate?

[Rich Queen] footforward I HAVE BEEN HEARING IN THE MID 8′S FOR MONTHS. THE EVEN HIGHER RATES MAY NOT MATERIALIZE, BUT I AM HOPING FOR OVER $8

[feda] dinarmama7 don’t forget…..I am the bass in my choir and my husband is lead tenor.

[feda] Rich Queen Rich Queen You have a ++++++++ fabulous +++++++++++ figure

[Rich Queen] feda WELL, I USED TO – THAT WAS AWHILE AGO. NOTHING AN RV CAN’T FIX AND RETURN THOUGH. THANKS!

[dinarup] Rich Queen We have been hearing absolutley done and expect it any time, does this hold true with you?

[Rich Queen] dinarup MOST SAY YES, SOME SAY DEPENDS ON SOME FACTORS THAT WHEN THEY ARE MET WE ARE A GO

[Rich Queen] AND FOR WHOMEVER ASKED, OMNIGIRL IS FINE!

[joe9788] Rich Queen what do you mean by europe released and freedom? thx

[hound] Rich Queen weve all asked about yall

[Rich Queen] LISTEN – WHEN IT COMES TO THE RATE – IT IS ONE OF THE MOST CLOSELY GUARDED SECRETS IN THE WORLD. SO JUST BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU GET

[joe9788] Rich Queen what do you mean by europe released and freedom? thx

[Rich Queen] joe9788 WHAT ARE YOU REFERRING TO?

[footforward] Rich Queen we will be, we are just curious what you have heard. thats all

[Rich Queen] footforward I HAVE HEARD ANYWHERE FROM .86 TO $13+. I WOULD TEND TO BELIEVE IT’S HIGHER THAT $3 LESS THAN $10

[bclarkutah] Rich Queen – What affect will the RV have for President Obama’s announcement of his new Job’s Plan in early September. Is the RV what he needs to make the plan work?

[Rich Queen] bclarkutah NO CLUE. SORRY

[Rich Queen] BUT I WOULDN’T GIVE THE $13+ A COMPLETE MISS.

[DinarQueen] Rich Queen amen girl!

[bclarkutah] Rich Queen Thanks for your typically honest answer!

[draavmorris2] Albosdo, thank you and amen to that

[jazzmama] Rich Queen ~~ so glad to see your here in chat. Was worried that you were okay! Thanks for being so grand! (Montana) Sending some great info in a bit.

[Rich Queen] jazzmama THANKS HON

[jazzmama] Rich Queen ~ YW

[footforward] Rich Queen we just wont know until it happens. and we see where it goes.

[Rich Queen] footforward EXACTLY

[snowlover] Rich Queen if they can cover their budget why would they want to RV at a much highter rate

[Rich Queen] snowlover DEPENDS ON WHAT HAS GONE ON IN ALL THOSE ANNOYING BACK ROOM MEETINGS DOESN’T IT?

deanr] Rich queen do you feel you need to take a step back from sources with a more conservative approach

[Rich Queen] deanr SOMETIMES. THE MISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN IS IN FULL SWING, SO I WANT TO TRY TO POST THE BEST SUMMATION OF WHAT I’M GIVEN SO AS NOT TO ADD TO THE CONFUSION.

[procomp1] with the rate you have to remember what they back it with like oil on the ground and still in the ground now they have oil gas and ??? what mineral they will be mining for they have a 6 year study on this to be revealed the 7& 8th of sept in london at the iraq mining show big big see now that can throw a real curve ball at the rate im not even guessing

[Rich Queen] procomp1 THERE IS ANOTHER BIG PART TO THAT WHICH MOST PEOPLE DON’T DISCUSS. IRAQ GOT A WGS TO COVER THE CASH INS

[GrannieAnnie] Rich Queen Hi Sweetie !!! So do you feel that we will alll wake up tomorrow millionaires?

[Rich Queen] GrannieAnnie WE BETTER – I’M SICK OF BEING BROKE! DB MUST BE LATE WITH MY “PUMPER” CHECK! ROTFL!!!!

[island woman] Rich Queen what is your take on these rooms and calls being watched and listened to…and TPTB give out wrong intel to feed us on purpose?

[Rich Queen] island woman ABSOLUTELY 100% CORRECT

[debbyB] Rich Queen has GS or PP ever been dispursed?

[Rich Queen] debbyB SOME OF THE WGS SEEM TO HAVE BEEN RELEASED, BUT I’M NOT SURE. WE KEEP HEARING “THEY’RE OUT! NO THEY’RE NOT!”

[littledictator] So what they were sati g earlier that Iraq announced the rv in tv. Rumor?

[Rich Queen] littledictator SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!

[wycoffjul] Rich Queen are you looking for this tonight?

[Rich Queen] wycoffjul YES I AM OR PERHAPS TOMORROW AFTERNOON.

[Rich Queen] BiGGTiNS75 GOT SOME GREAT NEWS TODAY THAT POINTS TO TOMORROW, BUT MY OUTSIDE WINDOW DATE IS THE 26TH

[DinarQueen] Rich Queen what are the variables?

[Rich Queen] DinarQueen TOO MANY TO LIST HERE

[bcrt] RQ – Do you mean tomorrow as in Thursday, or Friday? Thank you!

[Rich Queen] bcrt THURSDAY

[Rich Queen] debbyB DON’T BE DISCOURAGED. THE LIGHT IS WINNING!!!! WE ARE SO VERY CLOSE NOW. HANG IN THERE – WE NEED YOU!

[BlueGold] Rich Queen have you ever considered that you may be being used in a mis-info campaign?

[Rich Queen] BlueGold I WOULD BE VERY STUPID OR ARROGANT NOT TO THINK THAT. THAT IS WHY I BACK OFF OCCASIONALLY SO THAT I CAN DIG DEEPER

[Rich Queen] tigger1 I HAVE BEEN POSTING A LOT IN THE FORUMS HERE ABOUT THOSE THAT HAVE AN ACTIVE AGENDA FOR STOPPING THIS. THE GREEDY RULING ELITE DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS COME ABOUT BECAUSE THEY LOSE POWER WHEN THE WEALTH IS REDISTRIBUTED

[buckwheat] Rich Queen I remember you posting back in April that if the RV didn’t happen by a certain date (which was imminent at that time) that you would never post again. All I can say is Thank You Very Much for sticking around. People such as yourself who are dedicated to informing other people of inside information (that the average person would never have access available) to them are a rare breed. TYVM for for all you do for the masses

[Rich Queen] buckwheat I DO WHAT I CAN. I THINK IT IS MORE IMPORTANT NOW TO START THINKING ABOUT WHAT TO DO POST RV

[debbyB] Rich Queen feeling very discouraged right about now.

[Rich Queen] debbyB DON’T BE DISCOURAGED. THE LIGHT IS WINNING!!!! WE ARE SO VERY CLOSE NOW. HANG IN THERE – WE NEED YOU!

[skinny413] Rich Queen They can slow it down but not stop it, Correct??

[Rich Queen] skinny413 CORRECT!

[wishinandhopin] RQ, I just hope u see and feel all the love in this room for u.. some few might be selfish, but the majority of us Love u and respect the bejeeezers out of u

[Rich Queen] wishinandhopin I DO, AND I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE LOVE YOU AL HAVE SHOWN ME. I TRY VERY HARD TO GIVE BACK AS BEST I CAN.

[deanr] Rich queen I would assume the bad guys would not be allowed to capitalize on the revalue

[Rich Queen] deanr NO!

[LADYDIVA] Since okie said, rv is in shabs hands and he will push that rv button when the time is RIGHT… Meantime you can sing THIS……”THE time is right, you hold me tight, intels got me high…please tell me “yes” and don’t say NO.. Pls. R v tonight…move a little close to me, you owe it to yourself, and i will selfishly take a little cash for myself, and it’s because of you, that shabs won’t let me WAIT… The time is right, push down rv lights, and take my hand, oohh oohh yeah..we’ll take a flight and spend the night in dinarland…can’t let r v WAIT…..OH please r V….”
[Rich Queen] LADYDIVA THAT’S AWESOME!!!

[bluestarlite] Rich Queen Will the changes you see coming occur only after the RV happens or could they come before??

[Rich Queen] bluestarlite SOME THINGS ARE ALREADY GOING ON QUIETLY BEHIND THE SCENES. BUT WE WON’T REALLY START SEEING THINGS IN EARNEST UNTIL ALL THE MONIES ARE RELEASED

[Wings] Rich Queen, Thanks for staying true to what you know. I have had my neck on the chopping block for almost 8 years. It isn’t comfortable, but truth isn’t always easy

[Rich Queen] Wings I WAS RAISED BY PARENTS WITH INCREDIBLY HIGH INTEGRITY. THAT’S JUST HOW MY FAMILY ROLLS – WE SHOUT THE TRUTH NO MATTER WHO IS LISTENING

[bluestarlite] Rich Queen Thank you for all you do!!! I hope we will all have enough time to prepare before it gets really crazy! But I do trust in spirit that all will be okay. The true security is in God!

[Rich Queen] bluestarlite THE TRUE SECURITY IS IN GOD THE TRUTH AND EACH OTHER

[LADYDIVA] Rich Queen MISSIN’ THE STYLISTICS GF… HERE’S FOR YOU….There’s a spark of magic in your eyes…DinarLand appears each time you smile… Never thought that fairy tales come true… but they came true, RV’s near you… Okie’s never been disguised… He’s full of greatness and surprise… And…..Betcha by RV WOW.. You’re the one that I’ve been waiting for forever… And ever will dinars for you, keep growing strong..keep growing strong…If I could I catch a falling star…To shine on you, Shabibi knows we are.. RV Rainbows in your favorite shade.. To show he loves you, thinking of you… Write your name across the sky.. RV NOW WE ASK AND TRY… And… Betcha by RV Wow… you’re the one that I’ve been waiting for forever… And ever will dinars for you.. keep growing strong.. keep growing strong..

[Rich Queen] LADYDIVA OR WHAT ABOUT SOME KELIS? “I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW (MALIKI)!”!

[Rich Queen] morocho0007 I’M SURE THAT OKIE IS EITHER SOUND ASLEEP OR ON THE PHONE RIGHT NOW

[shineon1] RichQueen, then how will the game end & the Light wins? We’ve been at this a ling time with dinars & prosperity programs, too…

[Rich Queen] shineon1 THE BAD GUYS LOSE A LOT OF THEIR MONEY, THEREBY LOSING CONTROL. OR THEY SIGN OFF ON GOING AWAY AND NOT MEDDLING ANYMORE TO AVOID PROSECUTION

[asz] Good Morning Rich Queen. We got a call tonight from UST stating they had a computer glitch and would have it fixed by 10:00 central and if not they would have it fixed by morning and the rate would go live than. I have been gone all night and have not heard back from them so I am not sure where we are at. Have you heard the same thing?

[Rich Queen] asz NO, BUT THE UST HAS BEEN SPOUTING SO MUCH MISINFO LATELY I WONDER ABOUT ANYTHING COMING FROM THEM RIGHT NOW

[thedeac] Footforward, My friend lives in Toranot and called me very because she had just come from her favorite currency exchange to check on dinar and dong. She was told that they could no longer sell any because of notification by their respective govs not to do so any longer.

[Rich Queen] thedeac YES, WHY?

[footforward] Rich Queen Rich Queen are you just waiting up with us to see RV?

[Rich Queen] footforward NO JUST POPPED IN TO SAY HI

[peter3] Rich Queen you think nesara on track o will never accept it imo

[Rich Queen] peter3 HE’S NOT GOING TO HAVE ANY CHOICE

[footforward] Rich Queen turn into okie and tell us the RV is done

[Rich Queen] footforward OK – HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF TO YOU FOLKS? IT’S DONE – FINISHED! ENUFF SAID!

[hogs4life] Rich Queen A lot of people are dropping the rate for the RV…. Are you still thinking GBP and a high rate???

[Rich Queen] hogs4life PRETTY MUCH BUT THERE IS SO MUCH SWIRLING AROUND I THINK I’LL JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT SANTA LEAVES IN MY STOCKING

[asz] Rich Queen did you answer my question? About the time I asked you the power went off and I just got back in.

[Rich Queen] asz I DID ANSWER BUT CAN’T REMEMBER WHAT I SAID

[socal] RQ – thanks for info, honestly previously i was skeptical about some of the other things you wrote about get 6 months of food, civi disorder etc……so just curious can u elaborate why on that one more? if not no worries enjoy all the intel

[Rich Queen] socal I WILL ELABORATE MORE ONCE WE HAVE AN RV. BUT NOW I GOTTA GO – I NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO SOME STUFF AT HOME. LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!

SHYBABY
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down