IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frank's CC 5-23-2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Frank's CC 5-23-2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Frank's CC 5-23-2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Tue May 24, 2011 9:27 am

Frank's CC 5-23-2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Frankly – Frankly Speaking Conference Call 5-23-11
By DebTarHeelGirl

To listen to this all in its entirety – call back number is

760-569-7699 = 626331#

Frank opens with a Song and DebTarHeelGirl with a prayer

Darline and Frank begin with news

Oil and gas is a barometer – it’s a stock called the IQD from Co called Iraq for a dividend of $3.86 for a product called oil….

Summit in September – they decided to have the Oil Summit in Iraq in Sept – the postponement is calculated in the announcement of the GOI and release of the rate…

September 21-22, 2011
Defense Engagements are proud to bring you the Iraq National Security Summit 2011
This is the first event for Iraq’s national security infrastructure since the formation of the new Iraqi Government and the appointment of new cabinet ministers by Prime Minister Nouri Kamel al-Maliki. With Iraq entering a new era of establishing her own long-term security this landmark summit will bring together the key national decision makers led by the Iraqi Ministries and officials responsible for the country’s defense, security, communications and technology infrastructure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darline says investigation on demanding the Interior Fire – was a fire in the interior ministry building – The fire coincided of the imminent apt of the new ministry of interior – Frank says they are about to be announced – they have been sitting and working all along… Another article today said they will assume responsibilities of the forming and in coming days will be done… smoke….

Darline 100’s of countries are to RV – less than 20 were to RV six months ago – 173 countries now to RV in a basket – a country Belarus is part of Russian at the southern tip and their Belarus currency is only worth 4195 … they are devaluing their currency by 36% starting Tuesday and will be accepted into the trading arena and many countries are coming in and this tells us that this is happening on Tuesday- then tomorrow is the 24th and the GA will be discussing in a committee a new economic system= and the 24th m has an emergency meeting at 10am Baghdad time – By ALEXANDER KOLYANDR
MOSCOW—Belarus's central bank devalued the country's currency by 36% Monday, as it published the new exchange rates on its website.
The new exchange rate of 4,930 Belarussian rubles to the dollar becomes official from Tuesday, compared with 3,155 rubles to the dollar Monday.
The bank also said it will allow the ruble to be traded within a band of 12% above and below the average exchange rate of the currency basket, consisting of dollars, rubles and euro.
The new rate, although significantly below the previous one, is still not as low as the "black market" exchange rate, where the cash exchange migrated amid the country's severe shortage of foreign currency.
Cash-strapped Belarus hopes to secure a $3 billion rescue loan from the Moscow-led economic union of ex-Soviet states and a $3 billion advance payment from Russia for future food and other deliveries from Belarus.
However, Russia wants to provide $3 billion in equal installments over three years.
Russia is also considering buying a controlling stake in Belarus's gas transit pipeline, Beltransgaz, in which Russian natural-gas monopoly OAO Gazprom already has a 50% stake.
Russia pumps some of its gas destined for Europe through Belarus.
The National Bank said on April 1 that it "completely excludes the possibility of a one-off significant adjustment of the exchange rate of the Belarusian ruble."
Write to Alexander Kolyandr at Alexander.Kolyandr@dowjones.com

…..next Darline’s personal friend went to a bank and they showed him the flashing green screen- he did see the screen at a very high price last Friday and today he went back and now there was nothing on that screen and the currency dept. said they would cash in but the price would be held – then they said Tuesday he can purchase more when 4:30 rates change and lock down –

…..next Darline’s best friend’s Daughter works at Wells Fargo bank and she has many
calls today from departments within asking why the systems were not working today and head office said we are putting in a new monetary system one that is to read the money different and have been down for 7 hours and may be up tomorrow by noon. And its about “the reading of the money”…that’s in Phoenix and had all night to do this monetary system

Inflation in Iraq was 5.7% a few weeks back and today its 6.1% from theCBIas it went up…

May 23, 2011
Iraq core inflation speeds up in April -cbank
Baghdad – Iraq's core annual inflation rate rose to 6.1 percent in April from 5.7 percent in March, mainly driven by food and service costs, senior central bank advisor Mudher Kasim told Reuters on Monday.
Iraq's central bank said in April that it expected annual inflation to remain within single digits as a national food programme helps absorb some of the price increases.
Annual inflation was 5.5 percent in February.
The country's economy is slowly getting back on its feet after years of war and sanctions. Oil still dominates the OPEC country's economy, accounting for 95 percent of government revenues.
http://en.news.maktoob.com/20090000760068/Iraq_core_inflation_speeds_up_in_April_-cbank/Article.htm

ARTICLE HERE WTO has a law suit against OPEC –
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) consists of 11 of the
world’s largest oil producing nations,1 producing slightly more than 1/3 of the world’s
oil, with 75% of the known reserves. By negotiating among themselves, OPEC sets
export quotas for each of its member nations, and is able to exercise a great deal of
control over the international price of oil.
Six of these countries,2 representing half of OPEC’s production, are members of
the WTO, and two more3 are seeking admission. Under the Uruguay Round Agreements,
countries are not permitted to impose export quotas.
OPEC’s price manipulation has been one of several major factors in the high gas
prices of the last few years, which now average nearly $2.20 per gallon.
The WTO Case against OPEC
Article XI of GATT eliminates quantitative restrictions on exports by member
countries. OPEC’s agreement to limit oil production represents just such a quantitative
restriction under the meaning of the WTO.
Were a WTO complaint to be filed by the United States, the disputing parties
would first enter into consultations, ordinarily for 60 days.23 If these fail to resolve the
issue, the United States could request a panel, which would be established no later than at
the second meeting of the WTO Dispute Settlement Body (DSB) at which the request
appears as an agenda item, unless all DSB members vote against doing so.24

Tomorrow Maliki will hold an emergency session to complete the ministers – once the GOI is seated an announced then the rate will be exposed….The rate is out there in the right hands – and the in country revalue in active as payments are being paid and the articles today says that are functioning and formed…

Darline states Maliki will be making that emergency meeting tomorrow at 2-4am eastern time 10 am their time…

Maliki held an extraordinary meeting tomorrow with the conservatives
2011-05-23 11:06:05

BAGHDAD (Iba) … Hold Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on Tuesday morning held an extraordinary meeting with the conservatives.
And the transfer of the National Media Center, told the independent press (Iba) for a source at the Ministry of State for Provincial Affairs as saying that the extraordinary meeting will take place at exactly ten o'clock on the morning of Tuesday, at the hall of Baghdad, the Secretariat Building of the Council of Ministers .. (End) / p / ..
http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php?name=inner&t=politics&id=38908

Darline states Iraq has been brought back into International Maritime Organization
Iraq regain its seat on the International Maritime Organization
http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_125723.html

Shabibi stated he had to make an adjustment of the budget to make it work – Frank says he gave them the rate and they started using it….

Guest – George Robinson

I live in Central Penn – am 73 years old = had 11 strokes and the enemy tried to kill him many times – have seen 100’s of miracles by the word and power of GOD is the key to being successful and obedient to listen to him… This is one of the greatest spiritual awakenings the world has ever known.

Some things that will be happening – God showed me 8 months ago the greatest spiritual awakening the world has even known – all of the revivals since Christ was crucified and great things in 2012 will – for every action there is a reaction in an accelerated mode right now – its fast – its coming we will see some of the greatest miracle every – special churches will have folks coming and will be raised from the dead- blind eyes will see- paraplegics will be healed and men and women will go into hospitals will pray and clean a hospital out and healings miraculous- show and tell gospel – 100s healed due to the word of God – we are all commissioned to heal the sick and raise the dead a through him we can step into supernatural and be used for GOD to heal though us – today we are going to start saying pick up your bed and walk – seek GOD first and all this will come – be holy as he is holy – power of life and death in the tongue – step where he stepped and it’s a faith issue to be obedient

Dinar is one of greatest moves Prov 13:22 the righteous is the children of GOD walking in obedience to HIM – when we walk in the realm that is coming to us – when Israelites left equip the gold and silver was to build the temple – today the faith issues is we have to step out in faith to see this – our eyes are open to the dinar – and we have latched on to this deep seated in our hearts to use this money for GOD to – this dinar will revalue says the Lord and Ford motor stock would go $1.37 to $5+ to GOD said they would e #1 car dealer in the world – do not touch GM said the LORD and then Ford became #1 and those that listened to GOD we did well on this purchase From GOD telling us… Predicted on Silver 3 weeks ago I sold all silver I owned – I purchased silver in he 70’s for 1 per piece – and God spoke to me that I had so much silver and God told me 3 weeks ago Monday and I had predicted but it would hit $50 an ounce and would fall back $30 an ounce and then it dropped to $33.50 an ounce…and God told him to buy dinar with his proceeds – be quiet before GOD and he will speak to you and I listen to HIM with the gift of the world o knowledge he is my Christ, m lord and my savior – 4½ years ago Todd White a friend of mine he told me about the dinar and asked me what I thought about this so I prayed about this and GOD spoke to me and God says do not buy the dinar just now…so I read all the scams things about the dinar and I just left it = this Jan a friend told me about the dinar again to look at it and I prayed and my oldest brother told me about the dinar and I know biblically Iraq would be the Babylon would be and so rich diamonds in the walls and line walk ways with gold – I believe King Solomon’s mines are in Iraq they have copper diamonds and oil and that will back the currency where the dinar will go through the roof…

God also spoke to me that a friend of his is an incredible wise advisor about LLC estate planning and corps and trust and Steve said he purchased dinar and advised me to take the vacation money and buy dinar instead and I still thought this was a scam – and GOD told me to go back to see my journal to see that He said NO then but not now so I bought this dinar 3 ½ months ago I purchased a lot of Dinar… and one night GOD told me to tell on MTT what GOD SAID and the dinar revaluing – May 29th of 2011 and I saw this date in January past…you have heard $.86 and up to $12 …. and GOD said it would be $3.89 and that would be revalued at that rate- God said to hang on to your dinar and DO NOT cash all of it in – cause the when the dollar has a come back over night it means that the dinar will have it cause to return rapidly and Prediction the silver will be $250-$350 range in next 12 -18 months and dollar will fall back again and the Gov will not stop spending and this great awakening is being financed but the dinar and the Christians will look at this to be a thing where GOD has given us an ability to be good stewards and do not look at the material things of this – warning if you think this money is all yours its not so it’s a gift from Him ….do not run off for material things or in 5 years you will be bankrupt and be good stewards of GOD’s money and greater it will be for you if you are obedient to Him- a mighty KING is watching over this…

GOD said I am not done with the US yet – they can try to take the “In God We Trust” off the coins and dollars and if they think they can destroy the bible and the word of GOD, I am going to change this GOV says the Lord and it will be done rapidly and will be done soon…

The Dinar will be in time $8 per dinar… Frank states in 5 years it will be about $5 and in 10 years about $8…

Last time I went to Brazil with Randy Clark and Global Awakening Is a part of this spiritual awakening happening and we saw healings restorations of all kinds of miracles –and I became a messenger about the dinar and they were really interested in this dinar…I asked GOD for a confirmation about this dinar one more time as so many need this at this time… one of God’s generals – Jack Taylor from Florida said George good news for you and I ask God if you were real and God said Jack you listen to George as he hears from me and God told him that the dinar was true and real and buy as much as you can….and I told GOD that I want to do what YOU say do and only you and then I had a visitation from GOD and He told me is that’s enough confirmation and I said yes and it was done… I have been dead before and its the power of God and the calling upon my life is to do what I am doing now Frank and it’s a show and tell gospel and when you see someone sick and pray for that person…and the mercy of GOD will heal even before they are born again – it’s the seed we plant is what comes to fruition… plant as GOD says plant and they will come to pass…

When I was dying 25 years ago I was a great evangelical and indoctrinated that all the gifts were only given to the disciples… well in 1970 and this aunt of mine that was so spiritual and I told her that healing and tongues was from the devil and she never got mad and loved me and she said I see in your future and GOD will come to you when you are on your back and you will have great words of knowledge and have the gift of healing and be able to see into the future ..and GOD wins the war in the end and I said GOD if you are who you say you are then GOD walked in and no cloud was in the sky and an explosion came into the room and blew out all the electronic equipment in where I was and GOD showed up so strong my wife could not get downstairs to check on the explosion she heard…. and GOD SAID TO ME “Now do you know who I am and after that for 2 years I spent on my face 18-20 hours a day in prayer and studying the word and the GOD said I can use you and my dear old Aunt was right…Draw close to the Lord folksNOW.

Delta arrives on the call – Maliki will announcement tomorrow will not be about the ministries but with the Governors of the city of Baghdad… the explosions happened and it’s not about the ministries…

Delta states the ministries and security ministries is agreed but waiting on defense minister – today was successful meeting between the coalitions – could strike deal behind closed doors before they go to parliament and have an emergency meeting as soon as we see it on TV it will be a done deal – the coalitions can agree but the final is the VOTE to pass these names….

Delta states the inflation according to Iraq TV states that the CBI are not worried about inflation as they have tools to fix it – one is increase the interest rates as Shabibi does not want to do that – the rate has to be 2% higher than inflation so they are having to revalue their currency to stop the inflation – they spoke on TV today watching the GOV spending and the if the people are spending the inflation it goes higher

The Czech PM was in Iraq and today there is a meeting today about investors on how they want to help Iraq and they forgave 80% of Iraq’s debt

The SOFA says Delta – the SOFA benefits the USA more than Iraq – it was the US promise to get them out of Chapter 7 but they will be in charge of all infrastructure of buildings etc. and the US gave contracts to different countries that are helping Iraq – and the Czech agreed to give contracts to Iraq = and the SOFA agreement will bring a lot of good things to the USA and Europe -

Darline said Iraq regained it seat on International Maritime Organization and Delta confirmed – its been 20 years – so now they are in charge and are out of Chapter 7 now….and Frank says they have been out of Chapter 7 for over a week + or so…Delta says that 100 days are about to expire so they have to finish everything… end of this or no later than June 1st…THEY ARE READY TO REVAL…

Debtarheelgirl asks Bro George what would he advise about future investments – He answers that the Lord showed him to get involved with the Wind energy concept = wind turbines – wind farms – wind to produce energy for homes and be self-sufficient- and invented products…bring in the return of Jesus is the reason for this money – farms and supply energy to those and GOD has shown me to 2019 what is going to be going on- buying farms is what GOD wants me to do – God showed me lots of people will be leaving the large cities to the countries as there won’t be many places for food…

George states the Lord told him to get out of the stock market cause it’s not going to last…

Question to Delta – July 1st being a date for Iraq to be internationally recognized…time when Chapter 7 to be totally lifted… they are already working behind closed doors and we see them and they will try to get all this done by July 1st…it’s a new era and things need to be complete…

The 100 days due date will NOT let things drag on…THE USA is involved….will not drag on.

May 1st USNC report was to lift from o the LOI report – the are concluded they are lifted but its not officially announced and when they release the rate it will prove it was lifted as you can’t keep it un announced and they are using the rate in the budget now and to me that is the RI-RV right now…

Taxes on border for import and exports have not figures yet for the rate –

AZ Montana asks – a port is being built by Kuwait, and the name is the same as ex prem of Egypt so it is confusing.. the port of Murabarek so is this an issue – Frank says no it may be part of pleasing Kuwait…

The holiday is a good day for an RV – yes the 29th is a good day and Frank says 23rd to 28th is his week for a RV to appear… Franks team is looking at yesterday from today to the 28th they will get this RV done before the end of the month… or next window will be June 12th

END OF CALL
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down