IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Franks apology 6-6-11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Franks apology 6-6-11 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Franks apology 6-6-11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Bandit1 Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:47 am

Franks apology 6-6-11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Greetings family,
I want to make a declaration to my FS Family. I give you my word of honor that just like in the past 2 1/2 years if there is something of importance to share with you about our investment……..know in your hearts that I will share it with you. I never want you to feel that I am being coy with you or in a teasing mood. That would not be respectful to our relationship. This afternoon when I finished with the CC I was left with a heavy heart to see some of you say that I let you down. That shames me. Especially when it is 180 degrees opposite of my true intent. I want you to know that I care for you and that I love all of you. I would have given a part of my body to bring you the blessing tonight but I could never bring you a rumor nor an exaggerated lie. Look at my record with you…..can you count the number of times that you have felt mislead by me? I waited and waited to receive info so I could share it with you. But what you were looking for never arrived. It certainly isn't fair for me to pout and take my toys and avoid a CC tomorrow night. But it may do us all well to rest and then see if 48 hrs from today something happens on Tuesday. We need parliament to come back and they have decided to do so early. This is good.

So with your permission…….let us all be still until Tuesday. My Tuesday's CC's are Bible Studies. This Tuesday we will be studying John Ch 12. According to other sites we are to see the blessing on that day. Praise God if so. If not……..then I will talk to you about the book of John and then afterwards I will share with you what politicians are telling us about this coming week. Why didn't I do that today? Because not all of them have called in. One final thing…….no other site can tell you that I will leave for a week or two this month……..for a purpose. I go to set a way. That should be the highest intel that you need for this month.

My Christian love and Aloha.

My apologies if I let anyone down today and I desire that this be posted at other sites. See you Tuesday night.

KTFA,

Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down