IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6-9-11 Franks Intel Call – Thursday ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

6-9-11 Franks Intel Call – Thursday ON ANOTHER SITE Empty 6-9-11 Franks Intel Call – Thursday ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:53 am

6-9-11 Franks Intel Call – Thursday ON ANOTHER SITE
By DebTarHeelGirl

Why should Iraq join with Saudi Arabia? They have all the oil the world wants -
Today – Gas at pumps is going down and the barrel price is going up….

Exxon unveils big find in the Gulf of Mexico – one of the largest discoveries in last decade

Oil has nothing to do with our investment you say? Delta has info that it does.

There is a story about Hillary –
Exclusive: Clinton in talks about possible move to World Bank
Related News

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton arrives for a news conference after the third contact group meeting on Libya, at the Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi, June 9, 2011.
Credit: Reuters/Jumana El Heloueh
By Lesley Wroughton
WASHINGTON | Thu Jun 9, 2011 5:46pm EDT
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has been in discussions with the White House about leaving her job next year to become head of the World Bank, sources familiar with the discussions said Thursday.
The former first lady and onetime political rival to President Barack Obama quickly became one of the most influential members of his cabinet after she began her tenure at State in early 2009.
She has said publicly she did not plan to stay on at the State Department for more than four years. Associates say Clinton has expressed interest in having the World Bank job should the Bank's current president, Robert Zoellick, leave at the end of his term, in the middle of 2012.
"Hillary Clinton wants the job," said one source who knows the secretary well.
A second source also said Clinton wants the position.
A third source said Obama has already expressed support for the change in her role. It is unclear whether Obama has formally agreed to nominate her for the post, which would require approval by the 187 member countries of the World Bank.
The White House declined to comment.
A spokesman for Clinton, Philippe Reines, denied she wanted the job or had conversations with the White House about it.
Revelations of these discussions could hurt Clinton's efforts as America's top diplomat if she is seen as a lame duck in the job at a time of great foreign policy challenges for the Obama administration.
However, the timing of the discussions is not unusual given that the United States is considering whether to support another European as head of the World Bank's sister organization, the IMF.
The head of the IMF has always been a European and the World Bank presidency has always been held by an American.
That unwritten gentleman's agreement between Europe and the United States, is now being aggressively challenged by fast-growing emerging market economies that have been shut out of the process.
The United States has not publicly supported the European candidate for the IMF, French Finance Minister Christine Lagarde, although Washington's support is expected.
Neither institution has ever been headed by a woman.
If Clinton were to leave State, John Kerry, a close Obama ally who is chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, is among those who could be considered as a possible replacement for her.
Clinton's star power and work ethic were seen by Obama as crucial qualities for her role as the nation's top diplomat, even though she did not arrive in the job with an extensive foreign policy background.
She has embraced the globe-trotting aspects of the job, logging many hours on plane trips to nurture alliances with countries like Japan and Great Britain and to visit hot spots like Afghanistan and countries in the Middle East.
She has long been vocal on global development issues, especially the need for economic empowerment of women and girls in developing countries. She has made that part of her focus at State. Her husband, Bill Clinton, has also been involved in these issues through his philanthropic work at the Clinton Global Initiative.
The World Bank provides billions of dollars in development funds to the poorest countries and is also at the center of issues such as climate change, rebuilding countries emerging from conflict and recently the transitions to democracy in Tunisia and Egypt.
(Editing by Kristin Roberts and David Storey)
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/06/09/us-obama-clinton-worldbank-idUSTRE7586P720110609

She told Obama that HE would back her up for this position… Robert Zolick is the Pres of the World Bank – She wants that position in 2012 when he retires.

In January we stated pay attention to the ME – a wave across the ME – as we get close to the RV those that needed to be removed in ME would be – we needed to secure our anchor if they were not a part of the plan you are out of here so to speak – even up to Ben Ladin, the IMF leader, there has been removals like dominoes falling…

Some say I am wishy washy…. When I say Delta’s $.86 to $1.30 has truth when you have been saying $3.22 and $3.86 – why change your mind – Frank says I HAVE NOT changed my mind on those rates … that is not saying I support what Delta is saying… My name is Frank 26 reciprocal is 386… If Delta says the opposite of what I say – just respect it- he is no fool- he is dedicated to GOD and he is helping us FREE OF CHARGE… $2.60 and Saddam took it to $3.22 is the true rate of the Iraq Dinar – I do believe in an RI- RV which would be that at $2.60… the Mnister Of Finance and Minister Of Planning made it clear that the $1+ will not work – the $.86 will NOT work – they said that 3.21098 and add 20% to it = $3.86 and I do not believe that it could be higher… I believe in RI-RV for 2.5 years my TEAM they see what they are told they all have sources. The contracts and examples of $3+ is out there everywhere… the banks show in some reports a $3+ rate – that’s why I Frank believes in a $3+ rate and I know if Delta says he heard the CBI sources say $.86 rate .00086 The CBI said we need to lift the 3 zeros…take back the large denoms to Iraq… Frank says I have not seen this reate with my eyes but by faith my belief of the $3+ rate being reported everywhere its again by Faith I know this = I still am very committed to the fact that this is a RI-RV and at a $3+ rate no matter what Delta says… The lifting of the 3 zeros has not been released yet – the lift of the currency – we still have the 3 zeros…that has to occur

Delta the only thing we saw with our own eyes is the CBI coming out and saying that $.86 through your source and their articles all the way up to the appraisal up to $1.30 – if there is any truth to this – then give it this thought – is it possible Iraq did not like the $.86 when the IMF lifted the 3 zeros? I can see Shabibi and Maliki saying no to $.86 wanting a higher rate – then the audit was at the end of may- a new rate is now visible which is $1.30 now… If you could sell something for 86 or 1.30 what would you choose?

IMF wants a 2nd opinion they got Ernst and Young – TB bank stopped selling, stated they would buy back the dinar and folks are telling me they see the $3+ on the screen… but we have to weigh it all out – just know this RI-RV is now coming…

This is not a debate about the rate – I just want you to understand… I say $3.22, Delta says $.86 and Darline says BING BAM BOOM yesterday….. see we study all….you should too.

Frank reads the following post:
Just found this on another site!!! Could it be true?
My husband works in Iraq and has for the past 7 years. We, as much as anyone, would love this RV to happen so that he could come home and not have to worry about providing for our family. We have been in this investment for the 7 years he has been working there and have waited and watched, just like everyone else, hoping to hear some good news about this. I come to DV every day, several times a day reading the news and rumors, chats and opinions of others. Very few people do i put any stock in because as we all know… every week someone has talked to someone at a bank or has boots on the ground info that never seems to pan out. My husband travels alot but stays very busy on base and gets very little time to talk to the locals. He can usualy confirm or debunk rumors that I tell him I read on the site and it helps me on who I listen to and what I put stock in. With all this being said…. I recieved an e-mail from him yesterday I wanted to share with you. I have read about the lower denoms but knowing this is something that my husband himself saw, and a small coversation he had, I feel really positive about it. I KNOW it is fact….. but please put into it as much as your heart can afford. If he hears anything else or has a change to get a picture or anything else that you would concider Solid…. I will pass it on. God Bless and have a great day.
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2011 11:26 AM
Boots on the ground info,
I just saw the ever elusive small denom dinar they are on the street in crisp clean new paper. I laid eyes on a 1, 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 100 dinar note. The Iraqi that had them said they were as he put it same same with us dollar. He also had a 1000,10.000, and a 25.000. He said he was saving them for cash in as they have started trying to collect them all at the banks. The Iraqi said they would be "once again as he put it", lot money same same as USD. I asked him if a lot of Iraqi still had the big denoms and he said most were to poor and had to use them to live off of and when they get paid again it is with the small bills. Sounds like they really are getting close to doing this; Now you have some real boots on the ground info.
Frank states this above is what we are telling everyone they are in the ATM’s and its possible that these are being distributing, but they can’t be using them yet as there is no value on them.

Iraqi business news was said today that Iraq may legislate on Currency exchange… I pray they do says Frank

Business Insider – IS IRAQ THE NEXT SAUDI ARABIA – yes they are the new sheriffs in town and will never join the GCC….

Iraq needs to please Kuwait – they are now talking nice about Iraq.

Monday we will have a guest on our call to represent the belief of the $3.00+ number and he and Delta will be debating point counter point about this….

Frank confirms that Geitner did state that by June 15th there would be a great influx of money from taxes into the US by that date…. Frank confirms he did say that….amazing windfall is coming and yes I do believe it did have to do without Blessing coming…

We do not even need the GOI = we need the CBI to work with the IMF and the UST which they are finished with the UST as all he reports are in – the CBI has the trigger for the release of the rate…..IMF and the CBI are working together hard to get the RI-RV done – we DO NOT need Maliki and the GOI to get this done -

Did the rate possibly come out “behind closed doors” in Iraq at $.86 and then when public it will be $3+? Possibly…..

Delta states that 2 weeks ago the team were trying to get info of more details on the investment – Delta sat with officials and also his connections and he got the following:

The IMF and Ernst & Young completed audit in May on the CBI-Iraq – end of June development is due – the banking financial restructure of 2 state owned banks – the audit did say to reform the bank that the CBI and MOF and E & Y say to restructure and the an LOI to finish this by the End of June. June 5th to June 19th the two banks will implement loans…Islamic Bank in ME restructure is done as the loan service is about to start end of June… and it was done ahead of schedule…

The budget is not activated yet but within two weeks it has to be at 42million dollars in the budget will begin to be used therefore they have to activate the budget and show the new rate…

New benchmarks were met with the IMF at the end of May for international and domestic audits to see what they can support in the revalue of the dinar… This time the audit started in Dec and finished the end of May- and June Iraq has to show the new international rate of their Dinar…

Delta states – The audit did show the rate should be on June 1st Shabibi’s advisor did say the Dinars is equal to $1.30 and it is not a mis-translation – how these numbers? The denoms will co exist and support up to $1.30 – this is Iraq – they can do what they want…

Delta states that the rate – its not going to be over $3.00

Delta states eventually will go up to $3.00 but not for a long long time… Frank feels if it comes out low – then it will double at the end of the year $1.30 + $1.30 to = $2.60 again by the end of the year…

Member is saying that M2 figures on the CBI website were 18.7% and they just changed them 15.7% – this is HUGE says Frank – means it dropped 3% for March this is March results so its LOWER today…that’s AMAZING… it means the lower auctions are showing the 3 zeros denoms are getting lower and lower.

Article 8 sections 2,3,4 exchange law and regulations are begin considered to be removed off the exchange assets – the New York funds caused the Article 8 and now they can be international recognized and the rate can be released to do that…. The three zeros are already done and the work in the fields and the replacement process Iraq has sufficient supplies for the lower denoms to begin. Needs to teach the banks the new software for the new chips on the lower denoms…so the value has to be raised to use the new denoms… They are ready now.

ATMS are ready to go and its all being done behind closed doors – and today I got an urgent text that the lower denoms are about to come out….

The Iraq newspapers says the rate will be $.85-$.86 and they are waiting for Shabibi to pull the Trigger- the IMF is in control of that portion…shows that JUNE IS OUT MONTH TO RI-RV…

Delta did quote a forum question – the Gov of any country has to announce the new rate increase first and will not come from the IMF first – so Iraq will announce this first – and he feels that one of those dates could be as based on our team studies – we looked back and the first date will be no later than the 13th published – Sunday or Monday- and the 13th is the published date and effective date will be the 15th applicable… and then announced – if not the next date will be June 28th effective and reflect on July 1st…same as Singapore…

Ration cards were a joke says Frank –

Delta states the GOI and CBI owned dinars they are trying to shred this GOI money they own

When I say it starts at $.86 and go up maybe in such a short time it will revalue a couple of times and could go up depending on supply and demand…when GOI sells oil the money goes to acct in NYC – now they take the dollars and they give it to the CBI and they buy dinars from the CBI and it makes their reserve…. And if they start at $1.30 and and Shabibi keeps it at that rate for a long time its going to be trouble as you have to revalue the rate due to inflation and the demand on the currency is there….So they have to make the rate go higher and higher quick… if it takes 6 months to get to $3 – they will have to have more….it will not be enough even at that rate due to the need to keep inflation in check…

Frozen assets and the DFI funds were officially said today to support the RI-RV…per Delta.

Team visited Bethlehem Banks today said we do not sell dinar anymore and then they went to the bank of Armond and they said no they don’t sell it anymore either – we have been ordered to ship all our dinars to US Banks…

Shabibi will be in Rome on the 23rd to receive an award at a meeting…. That meeting is about international banking – if your currency is not recognizable then why go have the speech there?

Delta says that June is the month whether the 13th 14th or end of the month – the 20% of Paris Club Debt first payment is due July 11th so they HAVE To RI-RV to make payment and the DFI ends June 30th – the RI-RV is ready to be done.

Delta says since we started these Conf calls, we only brought you facts and if it was our opinion, we would say its our opinion but we do bring you facts that are proven and I do respect all opinions….

Ali called Frank on the call just now and Ali said that we will go ahead and continue to allow the promo of FRANK and that if they want we also have a layaway program.
HE77 asks – would it be correct the say that the 1.30 rate appraised by ernst and young is based on Iraq’s current reserves…and not projected reserves? If so, wouldn't that mean that by end of the year, Iraq would most likely be able to support a higher rate given that its reserves are expected to balloon?
Yes says Frank it has to be in phases a little at a time to make the currency stronger…they have the money but the process is the problem says Delta they have to learn.

Frank asks the callers to applaud Delta as tonight he gave MUCH INFORMATION……he is to be thanked and congratulated.

Darline comes on to say BING BAM BOOM!

Frank Sings, Deb Prays. END OF CALL

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down