IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonddaisy Rumor FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Bonddaisy Rumor FROM ANOTHER SITE  Empty Bonddaisy Rumor FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Bandit1 Fri May 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Bonddaisy Rumor FROM ANOTHER SITE

(bonddaisey)let me say something here.... the hold up for the US is "O" as he has been holding up wanting a higher spread....each country has been negotiating their own exchange rate.... our country exchange rate is $11 and "O" wanted $13 it breaks dodwn in this matter.. $5 to the UST exchange rate and $6 consumer exchange rate... he wanted $7 for the UST...

it is my understanding that there was an indifference and Tony Blair is pushing.... it is done in raq they are using smart cards, making purchases etc...our won govt has delayed the release here...and of course the big downer they are trying to figure out how to get gmore taxes out of us on this currency exchange...now this info came from my source who is very well connected...like every other piece of info make your own informed decision...I am not saying we will have an exchange rate of $6 right out of the gate but this is all the info I have for now...

Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down