IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enoch8 Discussion on 13303, OFAC and other Executive Orders

Go down

Enoch8 Discussion on 13303, OFAC and other Executive Orders Empty Enoch8 Discussion on 13303, OFAC and other Executive Orders

Post by Bandit1 Thu May 12, 2011 10:51 am

Enoch8 Discussion on 13303, OFAC and other Executive Orders

This thread is a discussion thread, for the purpose of trying to help, in understanding Executive Orders, Pertaining to Iraq, and to try to help each other, learn the mystery of these Orders, the dates and time lines, and how they may pertain to our investment, in the Dinar}:
Discussion on 13303, OFAC and other Executive Orders
It seems there are not many willing to tackle this topic, so after discussing this with some fantastic researchers and investigators, I am hoping we can come to some better understanding of this important subject and shed some light on it.
There seems to be little, really understood about the EOs and what effect they have, not to mention what dates are important and why.
A small group of us, have been forming a hypothesis, dating back a few months, right about the time the Office of Foreign Assets Control released publication, that they were rescinding OFAC 575 of Title 31, Chap V, and gave the details of the revised version to replace it, Section 576.
I was inspired to show, some dates and timelines and how it affects us, in the Dinar and how OFAC works into the equation, with enough data, to build a functional ‘Working Theory’, from that original hypothesis and show enough documentation and evidence, to build that ‘Theory’ into a real estimate of what we can expect, the result will be, and try to draw some timelines, based on the combination of data and evidence, combined with the original hypothesis and working theory.
Before we start…. I want to thank the team here, first, for bringing the original articles and documents, that helped me to transform these thoughts, from mere hypothesis, to a Working Theory, roughly October, 2010.
That hypothesis began, for me, in about March of 2009, when I decided it was time, after holding Dinar for about 4 years, to dig a little deeper and start investigating the real facts. At that time, it was explained, to us, that our personal bank, would not redeem IQD, because it is restricted, by the US Treasury and the OFAC Watch list.
I will come back to that. Just wanted you to know, where this is heading, and why.
Now, I want to thank a handful of others, who also dug a lot deeper and have been helping me with this information, to share with you. They know who they are. Brilliant people, all of you.
OK….. so where to start?
First I need to try to explain, why I think this is important, with just laying out the Theory and can later on, come back and try to provide documentation and further discussion, to show the evidence and data to support the Theory. You are all welcome to contribute…. and respond in friendly discussion, on this, even if you have evidence to show the Theory to be wrong…. that is OK…. as long as we keep it in the spirit of friendly cooperation, toward, discovery. That is the primary objective.
First a bit of history….then the Theory.
OK…. the Theory is based in part, by the following trail of evidence, is as follows, that really, as of Dec 15, the UNSC agreed, that Iraq is to be released from the Economic Sanctions and Trade Embargoes of those portions of UN Chapter 7, and was agreed, that Iraq would agree, to the World Counsel for Non Proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, which was agreed upon by Parliament last week, and that Iraq would come to resolution and agreement to resolve the outstanding issues with Kuwait.
This forms a timeline which appear to coincide with the ending dates of the UNAMI and DFI portions of Chap 7 provisions, June 30, which were the provisions, protecting the Iraq Development and Assistance programs and funds.
What I take from that, is that the Economic Sanctions and Trade Embargoes came officially to an end on Dec. 15, 2010, but some aspects of Chap 7 are still in place, which contribute to limit Iraq, to other UN Agency Requirements, namely, in this case, the IMF, who is currently holding Iraq and CBI to the standards of Article XIV, which limit and restrict them from monetizing a vast amount of what are referred to, by the IMF in the last 2 Stand By Agreements, dated Sept 18, 2010 and March 3, 2011, respectively.
In each of those, there are addendum and definitions, which limit the CBI, to restrictions of International Reserves, to Liquid Assets, which are in turn the basis of the value of the existing money supply, of the National Currency.
Listed in that, are definitions of those things not allowed, to be used to those reserves, which are a very large list of what are referred to, as ‘Non Liquid Assets’ of which my estimations are in the 10s of Trillions of Dollars worth of Non Liquid Mineral, Non Mint Precious metals, Futures, Options and Stock Trading, Lending interest payments, Non Convertible Currencies, (Such as IQD), and here is the one we are focused on in this thread…. because they are a large percentage of all the above, but more specifically, ‘Blocked Accounts and Frozen Assets’.
These are accounts that are listed in the numerous Executive Orders, 13303, 13315, 13350,etc. etc. and why it is important to understand.
The enforcement of these executive orders, is the US Treasury Dept. and more specifically, the Office of Foreign Asset Control, (OFAC).
Are we getting the picture?
Now…. many of us have been following intently, for the last 18 months, the anticipation of the 2010 election, that was postponed until March 2010, and were bitterly disappointed at the 9 month wait, until the end of November, before the Parliament was finally formed and the President was announced, (Talibani), then the full month long wait, for them to select and vote in the Prime Minister and his selection of Ministers, on Dec. 21, when, it was also agreed bu vote of the Parliament, that Maliki, would hold Executive and Caretaker Power, a few missing Ministry positions, all of which have been put in place, exept the Security, Defence and Interior Ministers, of which Maliki has Caretaker Gov control of, until those posts are filled.
What I am saying here, is the GOI, was officially formed, as of Dec. 21, 2010, for all practical purposes, pending those appointments, none the less…. GOI was formed as of that date and is fully functional and operational.
Now…. here is the ‘Theory’ I keep mentioning.
We have largely been all watching intently, the formation of the GOI and these MInisters to be filled, as thinking, they are required by Shabibi, for CBI to revalue the IQD.
I say, that was fulfilled, on Dec. 21, 2010.
So… then why have they not RVed?
It must be Chap 7 restrictions?
Well, partly, but Iraq was released from Sanctions and Embargoes…. so why were they not revaluing the currency? Why isn’t it done?
Is it because of Paris Club, Reparations to Kuwait or the non proliferation agreements?
I say, no, because those agreements were settled and the Paris Club payments start July this year and are no big deal. The non proliferation agreements have all been sign offf on….. so then it must be Kuwait?
Absolutely and unequivocally NOT! Those are agreed, even by the UNSC, and posted on Joe Bidens website, who was the chairman of that UNSC meeting Dec. 15, and it was stated clearly, that Iraq must be released from all Embargoes and Sanctions, before they can ever possibly repay Kuwait the $21 Billion owed.
So… if that is not it? Then what is holding it up???!!!???
Ahhhh, glad you asked. It is and always has been in the EOs, under the Emergency Powers Act, that there are still some restrictions in all of the assets of all blocked accounts of all parties of the former regime, including all family members, associates and affiliates and all other parties, that are deemed to present or pose a threat to the national security of the United States or her allies, and restrictions are all interested parties, contributors or alliances, that would contribute to laundering money to such as those listed and those funds and accounts are blocked and frozen, by the authority and under the direct reporting an jurisdiction of the Office of Foreign Asset Control.
Now are we all on the same page?
You do not have to agree…. that is fine and you may state why, here if you wish… but in the next post on this thread…. we are going to post some documents and links to support this.
Stay Tuned!
Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down

Enoch8 Discussion on 13303, OFAC and other Executive Orders Empty Re: Enoch8 Discussion on 13303, OFAC and other Executive Orders

Post by Bandit1 Thu May 12, 2011 10:51 am

The next step is to provide documents and establish the dates.
OK…. here is some history of the documentations:
TY, Lawdog32 and Highlander for leading me to this. I cannot and will not take credit for the fantastic research others are doing. If not for the newshounds and researchers, I would know nothing.
This information is not about me or anyone else, for any vainglory. This info is public and is for anyone who will dig it up, study it and expose it to the light of day or report on it.
NOTICE
- – - – - – -
CONTINUATION OF THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY WITH RESPECT TO THE
STABILIZATION OF IRAQ
On May 22, 2003, by Executive Order 13303, the President declared a national emergency protecting the Development Fund for Iraq and certain other property in which Iraq has an interest, pursuant to the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701-1706). The President took this action to deal with the unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States posed by obstacles to the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq.
In Executive Order 13315 of August 28, 2003, Executive Order 13350 of July 29, 2004, Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004, and Executive Order 13438 of July 17, 2007, the President modified the scope of the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13303 and amended the steps taken pursuant to it.
Because the obstacles to the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States, the national emergency declared on May 22, 2003, and the measures adopted on that date, August 28, 2003, July 29, 2004, November 29, 2004, and July 17, 2007, to deal with that emergency must continue in effect beyond May 22, 2009. Therefore, in accordance with section 202((d)) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622((d))), I am continuing for 1 year the national emergency with respect to the stabilization of Iraq.
This notice shall be published in the Federal Register and transmitted to the Congress.
BARACK OBAMA
THE WHITE HOUSE,
May 19, 2009.
Notice that the original anniversary date is May 22, and was signed on the 19th.
The effective date is the 22nd as you will soon see.
Now the current one…..
The White House
Office of the Press Secretary
For Immediate Release
May 12, 2010
Notice from the President on the Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to the Stabalization of Iraq
On May 22, 2003, by Executive Order 13303, the President declared a national emergency protecting the Development Fund for Iraq and certain other property in which Iraq has an interest, pursuant to the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 1706). The President took this action to deal with the unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States posed by obstacles to the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq.
In Executive Order 13315 of August 28, 2003, Executive Order 13350 of July 29, 2004, Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004, and Executive Order 13438 of July 17, 2007, the President modified the scope of the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13303 and took additional steps in response to this national emergency.
Because the obstacles to the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States, the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13303, as modified in scope and relied upon for additional steps taken in Executive Orders 13315, 13350, 13364, and 13438, must continue in effect beyond May 22, 2010. Therefore, in accordance with section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d)), I am continuing for 1 year the national emergency with respect to the stabilization of Iraq.
This notice shall be published in the Federal Register and transmitted to the Congress.
BARACK OBAMA
THE WHITE HOUSE,
May 12, 2010.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/notice-national-emergency-with-respect-stabilization-iraq
OK…. do you see this one was signed on the 12th of May? Not on the 19th of May, as the previous year?
That all by itself tells me, that the date of signing is not the effective date but the anniversary date is the actual date applicable.
Again…. do you see, that the same anniversary date of May, 22 is given, and not the signing date of the 2009 to 2010 extension?
Do you see, they still are using the 22nd as the anniversary date?
I will be glad to provide the actual Congressional docs as to the actual laws that state, that is the case, if we need further proof of the effective date.
It is May 22…. not the signing date May 12.
We will be back with more on this later…. gotta take a break.
Please feel free to add your own comments, questions or research.
This is not about me or any individual’s vain glory, as I said earlier. This is OUR Team and is a WE …. Effort and Labor of Love!
Go One Dinar and All who contribute here…. and Kudos to Sandy and Kim and the people from Sandy’s room>>>> and Highlander’s . These rooms are allies and deserve the mention as resources and friends to our unified edification.
Stay tuned…. and please join in on this. I think we will all find it a rewarding experience.
Next chapter, further support to this … and commentary and discussion on what this might likely mean as to the illusive and infamous date and rate!
iamhere
Ergo…the EO is at its end 5-22-11 unless re-enacted for another year? Do you know if an EO can be canceled after enacted or must it run its full course? I am assuming another Presidential order can delete the affect but am unsure.
If the EO in question is designed to protect the frozen and non-liquid Iraqi assets and the US interests in the stabilization of Iraq by keeping the funds out of the wrong hands, I wonder how the 3 Ministry positions play into the stabilization of Iraq? We are only a few short days away from the end of the EO. Does Iraq have enough legislation/laws in place to protect the funds seeing that the current GOI is at odds? Would that not be the “accounts” established at the FED or is it the UST? I surely hope so. Mostly for the Iraqi’s. I have fresh water, AC and a job.
Enoch8…love your posts and connections to other wonderful researchers out there! Wish I had more time to delve into this more.
Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down

Enoch8 Discussion on 13303, OFAC and other Executive Orders Empty Re: Enoch8 Discussion on 13303, OFAC and other Executive Orders

Post by Bandit1 Thu May 12, 2011 10:52 am

We have identified several such accounts, literally all over the world. The 2 accounts with the Fed are a mere drop in the bucket, compared to what is identified by Earnst and Young, in the audits and discovery.
Some of us are thinking, these are also only a small portion of the Blocked Accounts and Frozen Assets, spoken of in 13303 and the numerous amendments.
Much of that are also listed with what we have discussed before, not specifically, but generally speaking, in both the latest SBA and Letter of Intent updates between CBI/MOF and the IMF, March 3, 2011 and Sept 18, 2010.
Is it not interesting, that the UN Chap 7 issues, are in part, the UNAMI and DFI protection extensions, that go to June 30?
If EO 13303 and amendments, are much to do with asset protection, then it stands to reason, this lifts US agreements to defend those funds, but more importantly, it lifts many of the restrictions of a huge amount of the Non Liquid Assets, spoken of by IMF SBA addendum under Art.XIV rules, that prohibit those assets from being filtered back into the CBI International Reserves, which are the basis of the value of the Dinar.
That amounts to potentially $10s of Trillions in potential funds, which would also show, that removal of the 000s, has nothing to do with the reduction of actual money in circulation, because all that is removed, can actually be replaced either by lower denominations or digital accounts and still see such increases in the value, due to the potential of such assets being as, I said, ‘Filtered back into the reserves’.
Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down