IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last night 11:23 PM Enoch8: ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Last night 11:23 PM Enoch8: ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Last night 11:23 PM Enoch8: ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:24 pm

Last night 11:23 PM Enoch8: ON ANOTHER SITE

11:23 PM Enoch8: Eagle just got his hands on this and published it on the Hub. That doc is partly where I arrived at some of my own views and data. I had lost it.... due to forgetting to rename it LOL Got all excited and forgot to rename it. Chuckles: yeah my "iraq info" folder is getting pretty stuffed Enoch8: CBI docs alone is getting a bit large Chuckles: good times, hope this ride is almost over in terms of seeing something happen lots of positive things for sure Enoch8: Did you guys notice, that there were 74 Trillion IQD in liquid assets, in 2009? Chuckles: some serious coinage Enoch8: Over and above the budget, I might add. Chuckles: still about what roughly 74 billion and what is kuwait around 109 billion at the time Enoch8: Right.... and we also pointed out, that the oil and budget is gaining money and adding to that each year. Good way to ruin an economy. It might of had to do with one of the development programs or something. They have the money and do not need to take it from CBI Reserves. I forget what they wanted it for. Chuckles: http://www.economywa...s/country/Iraq/ i like the stats on the right when you scroll down that's 2010 but you've probably seen this Enoch8: Close. Some of that was projected in the MOP doc Feasibility and defeaters. It also is consistent with oil prices in 1988 and today..... about 630% Inflation on world market. 1988 Basis year.... there was about $80 Billion worth of ID, in circulation. That alone means the demand is up by 6.3 times. My estimate from the MOP doc was that they needed to have about $560 Billion worth in circulation, to be with 1988 standard..... Today at today's rate... there are on about $26 Billion worth in circulation. That tells me, they are at least 20 times undervalued, even with $30 Trillion in circulation. That also does not factor in 35% increase in population or the need additional incomes to double the standard of living from that time. Chuckles: yeah that is the kicker, and with 80% now having cell phones and internet the word can travel fast Enoch8: Right..... and I aint near done with this... That tells me..... (Even with $30 Trillion in circulation,) they need a minimum of a 58 to one increase in the Rate. And.... I am still not done... The world demand for IQD is at least 5 times that.... due to the fact that international corporations and treasuries are doing 5 times the volume of holding foreign currency reserves..... and Iraq was not even on their radar back then. That means with all those combined factors..... (Even with 30 Trillion in circulation)..... they could be easily as much as 290 times undervalued.... once it is a recognized currency. EVEN WITH 30 T in circulation!!! See it? Chuckles: yeah crazy noch8: OK.... Enow dig this.... As of 2009, there was 22 Trillion out of Iraq.... Enoch: Today that is about 23 Trillion. That means, about 75% will go to international treasuries and removed from circulation.... and they simply monetize non liquid assets to cover that 75%..... effectively paying for it in futures, etc. by monetizing non liquid assets, that are worth more. That effectively increases the value another 4 times. 290 x 4 = 1163 Times increase in the Nominal Rate. 1163 x .00086 = 1 to 1 Bottom side.... BUT if that number removed is 85%..... then it is higher. Roughly about 10 or 15% higher. How close is that, to the Feasibility number? $1.134 AND If they remove soiled bills from circulation once they do this..... or accounting for math errors..... we get to close to the $1.30 Chuckles: hmm, that would be a sweet spot Enoch8: $1.42 based on the MOP projected de flaitors for 2011. Yep 1.00 to about 1.50 And this is used in Traditional Gravity Equations, to arrive at PPP Optimum Equilibrium Exchange Rates. This is also why it may never increase back to over 3.00.... because it creates a Trade Deficit..... in the non oil sector. Not good for the people or the economy..... or the stability, to go over that. This is from some very sharp Harvard Economists and others. Chuckles: You're on a roll..LOL! Enoch8: They make me look like a 1st grader! Enoch8: I just saw your question about CBI They could not add those back to these as liquid assets until June 30, 2011 and the audits are not out yet, for how that adds to this.... and not to mention.... there are hundreds of accounts out there, that would add to these amounts.... like the one last week for over $100 Million Dollars. Who knows how much these other unreleased funds are, exactly? Saddam had accounts all over the world, hiding and laundering money. Not to mention his allies. Copy it and post it in your forum, if you like. Chuckles: cool, i was gonna ask that thanks, Peace! here is the link for the above mentioned doc My link Mods please remove this, Zab posted same chat 3mins before me, thanks!
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum