IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bigpuller (bondlady’s discussion on staying positive): BLC 7/7/11

Go down

bigpuller (bondlady’s discussion on staying positive): BLC 7/7/11 Empty bigpuller (bondlady’s discussion on staying positive): BLC 7/7/11

Post by Rooster Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:11 pm

bigpuller (bondlady’s discussion on staying positive): BLC 7/7/11 10:16AM
July 7th, 2011 11:21 am · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)

[BondLady] tryin to work and read the chat too [ [BondLady] i wanna say something real quick here [BondLady] im sure many would like to use our chat room to vent ur frustrations in [ [BondLady] but thats not what we want [BondLady] we try to stay positive and focus on the news here [BondLady] if we wanted to follow the rumors an all the crappy intel that never comes true [BondLady] we wouldnt be here now would we [BondLady] so when u get tired of ridin on that bs ride an wanna get serious about ur investment [BondLady] an do ur own work to find out whats really goin on . [BondLady] an stop with the pitiful up an downs that rumors an intel brings then come on down [BondLady] join in all of our discusions [bigpuller] amen [BondLady] but please dont just hang on to all the stupid rumors an bunk intel and then come back here to get urself feelin better at the cost of bringin in all ur doom an gloom to us [BondLady] we dont need or want that were about positive minds finding the positivity and the truth here. [BondLady] so kindly think about that before u wanna start with the gloom an doom here becausse were not about that here [BondLady] theres many sites on the net that are tho so feel free to go there if thats what u want [BondLady] but here we try to offer help and support [BondLady] but if u choose to wallow in the pig slop ur gonna come out smelin like a pig [BondLady] ino cause i did it when i was a kid at the jett ranch
[BondLady] any ways im not tryin to offend any one but we do really get tired of all the smack rumors an sorry intel brings [behaviorkat] [BondLady] so if u wanna stay grounbded an get on the positive trian then bring it on [BondLady] just sayin were not ur baby sitters [BondLady] were all adults
[BondLady] if u are questioning ur decision u made to buy into this investment fine [BondLady] but plz dont use us to bring us down with ur negitivity
[BondLady] but plz dont use us to bring us down with ur negitivity [BondLady] i really hope im clear about all this [BondLady] jus sayin

http://theiraqidinar.com/2011/07/07/bigpuller-bondladys-discussion-on-staying-positive-blc-7711-1016am/
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down