IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frank Post 5/1/11

Go down

Frank Post 5/1/11 Empty Frank Post 5/1/11

Post by Rooster Sun May 01, 2011 9:31 pm

Frank Post 5/1/11

Post from Frank ..............

Greetings Family,

Our brother AGGIEDAD is suffering some chest pains today………may we pray for him. He went to the ER for treatment and will be released later on tonight. We love you sincerely Randy and so does God. He will hear our prayers for your speedy recovery Sir.

As you know Family we study events and talk about it on our CC's. Be with us tomorrow at 7:30pm EST on our CC and we will share with you things that you are studying on your own along with our studies. For example…..yesterday we learned that on April 13th a campaign to EDUCATES the Iraqi citizens of what they are soon to do with their currency started. Seminars were scheduled across Iraq at different locations such as CBI buildings and Universities to start teaching the people. Professors of Econmics were used to explain and answer citizen's questions. Our Team avoids rumors because we search for info that points in the direction of Shabibi's famous sentence to us……"VERY SOON" . There are many steps to our blessing. This widespread of EDUCATION TO THE IRAQI CITIZENS is very strong evidence to support Shabibi. We have an audio for you tomorrow that is in Arabic which DELTA will translate. It talks of the rate. It comes from the GOI. Since I don't trust them ……..we took our time studying the info. I look forward to being with you tomorrow and talking because nobody from the NE called me over the weekend dressed as MIB telling me I had a gag order to shut up. So I'm talking tomorrow……..LOL!!! Let me leave you with this to contemplate for tomorrow…….two very important accounts were set up in NY by Shabibi. Then…….the 400 million was voted on and secured. Do you realize that by these two simple actions WE now have our hooks in the protection of Iraq's DFI…CBI money…OIL. We now protect them so that no one in the world can sue them for these assets. WE will be paid with their oil and IQD's that are in OUR FR. WE can take this oil and sell it for a profit to other lazy nations like Russia for example. Do you understand Family that these two activities have reproduced what Nixon and Kissinger did in the early 70's with Saudi Arabia? Beautiful FSFamily…….I have been telling you that WE are in control and let me show you how. WE ……..The Authors …….do not waste time dealing with the GOI because you can not penetrate their arrogant posture that has existed over 13 months by denying their existence. Instead …….The Authors have spent their time with S behind the CBI closed doors communicating with the IMF and the UNSC as they were coached by the UST and the WTO. This week grade cards come out from the UNSC…….let's see how S did. See you tomorrow night Family. My Christian love and Aloha.

KTFA,

Frank
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down