IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frank’s Call with Delta – May 2nd

2 posters

Go down

Frank’s Call with Delta – May 2nd Empty Frank’s Call with Delta – May 2nd

Post by Bandit1 Mon May 02, 2011 11:38 pm

Frank’s Call with Delta – May 2nd

Bank accounts set up for oil sells

$400 million recently voted and passed to pay the US – means they’re being protected from financial lawsuits – both oil and CBI money is being protected by US banks as of now ( requirement for the RV)

US will soon be paid for oil from Iraq (we’ve got our hooks into their oil and money—it’s in our account and we’re protecting them) like what Nixon and Kissenger did with Kuwait called the “Opak Agreement” in the 70’s

May 1st – the day Shabibi and Maliki were to submit their report to the UN Security Council…”the green lite was given to increase the value of their currency” – the US Treasury locked themselves up with Shabibi and Maliki was gone. We trained them.

Can only do that if the rate of the currency is raised – cannot set a country free after 23 years until everything is completed and that’s why the UST went there Saturday, the Minister of Finance met with Shabibi – behind closed doors, privately on a Saturday – and an article said they worked on Sunday (sort of) on a holiday…they met themselves in groups, different places, to get ideas for their country, mainly their currency – more to gain than to lose, united.

Rumor that S and M got in a fight last night…wouldn’t be surprised. M wants things done his way, S says you have to listen to the authors of the plan…you can’t do that with this currency and keep spitting in their face. S is an independent agency…overseeing the CBI.

The lower denom’s have been in the banks, they’re starting to mold, last year in Sept, when Reuter’s got involved. All the systems have been set up – just waiting for Maliki to show up with the rate.

S. said “very soon”

We have their oil, money and returned to the 70’s…no wonder China’s angry. We’re going to become powerful again and take their oil and sell it to other countries who are too lazy to get involved with the rest of the world.
All of their money is in American banks.

Practice discipline for patience about the rate –don’t worry about anything

They continued their studies with their currency and investors coming into their country

Remember when S. was looking for a holiday with 3 days afterwards…surprised nobody’s asked. Regardless, we thought Easter (last week) might qualify because the CBI auction numbers came out when we saw how low they were. The following Monday, another low auction. Called Bob from GenX – asked about auctions under 40 million – It was well under 40 and I thought we had a good chance, especially with the history of the rates being posted on the last Thursday of April - -We thought about an American holiday

Yesterday was Labor Day for Iraq and both the GOI and CBI were busy – today’s auction was $20 million –with 6 banks. That is INSANE unless you’re about to have an RI or RV…

Here’s why…Thursday, was the last day of Commerce. Friday is a holy day – banks are closed, no money. If you have a business, you need money…Saturday, nothing, closed. Sunday, the first day of their week, nothing. Three and a half days with nothing and no dinars on the streets…these banks need lots of dinars. …there’s a great demand. But $20 million?? That’s beyond LOW.

Everybody in Iraq knows what’s going on.

Another email’s opinion is if S. was announcing anything on TV, he’d see it…..don’t know what you’re looking at because S. has been coming out almost weekly announcing what they’re doing.

Ready for this: We found out on April 13th, a campaign educating citizens – There were many meetings started on that date forward and still going on. They’re called “Seminars of Education” on the lifting of the 000’s.

Professors of economics from universities came in to teach the people of Iraq with Q & A’s for them.

The CBI on April 12th, Shabibi put out an article that said the CBI is putting the “final touches” on introducing the new rate (or monetary policy or introduction to the new rate or final 000’s).

The following day the campaign started –the education of the citizens, not the banking systems, ATM’s – that’s so ancient. It’s been done a long time ago.

Today on Iraqi TV, many laws were passed by the GOI (that doesn’t exist – LOL) – I said don’t be surprised if they never introduce the GOI…and then Shabibi is asked about the seating of the GOI – he said he didn’t know what he was talking about.

There’s a rumor: I know where it comes from….NO – THE BORDERS ARE NOT CLOSED IN IRAQ. They do that, but it has nothing to do with our investment.

Remember, Delta brought info from his CBI source saying this rate may come out a .86 cents…this was brought out to HAVE this information…nothing is written on stone, it’s written on ice that’s exposed by the desert sun and it only lasts so long.

The info we’re getting form the CBI is what we should listen, study and be concerned. Yes, I BELIEVE IN THE 3+ and even it doesn’t, IT WILL NOT STAY THERE LONG. It will only take a matter of days – maybe a week or two. It will NOT stay under at that rate. The traders are salivating.

But if it comes out at 86 cents…the traders are going to make investments. Yes, you’re talking about the wrong “whales’. Investors aren’t going to buy up the dinar at 850,000 for every million …NO! Been there, done that. Whales are traders. The moment the rate comes out, if under $2.00, the whales are going to drive this like a Sherman tank going through a concrete wall at a 100 mph. They’re sitting and waiting…they don’t know the rate, nobody does. They’re sitting with their big, big money…investors are waiting. It will only take a matter of days – buy and sell HUGE amounts of dinars. (Don’t you do that…we don’t have that type of money so let them do it.) It doesn’t matter what the rate is…we just want them to do it. The space shuttle can’t get off until we push the button. When? Very soon! (Delta: Tonight…no, just kidding!)

Realize S. himself said: Our currencies will co-exist with each other…000’s will exist while the lower denom’s exist at the same time. Be reminded because it’s important to remember S. said they both exist at the same time. IMO – we are not going to have a time frame to cash in.

The USA still have 000’s…they’re legal tender, but they’ve either been cashed, put away, but they’re gone.
So, if a 3+ rate, the less the 000’s, the better for the CBI.

It’s highly possible there may be some truth to this .86 cents….but we need to be prepared instead of saying…what do I do now?

Kuwait’s 20 dinar is the highest note they have…they phased out their 000’s…a long time ago and they have a higher rate, don’t they. Just think about what we’re trying to tell you…They have no choice but to pay me, Iraqi’s don’t want it.

We’ve shared with you on a long journey and I hope it’s been some benefit to you.

Frank played an Arabic recording…Delta translated it which has to do with the rate.

Delta: I’ve given you the indication that my contact said the rate could come up at 85 cents…this is the first time in a nation that we’re going to lift the 000’s from the value of the IQD or exchange rate.

In 3 years, he talked about lifting the 000’s – it was a lot to understand for the people

This was the first confirmation that the rate will START at 85 cents

The value would be higher, and I was so surprised that all contacts said it would start at 85 cents and will be 1.17 dinars to START.

A lot of people ask why? The reasons, even Shabibi came to the US, he explained in order to revalue we need to REVISIT because of INFLATION…It is an increase, a revalue, but I’d like to say something very important.
Example: Someone in Iraq gets 400 dinars, no savings, no money…that’s 70-80% of the people and the live check to check, paid monthly.

Those 70-80% at 1170 rate = $333 dollars so what will happen if it goes to 85 cents to make it easy, then they will start adjusting all the salaries of those people. They can do that and increase the value.
When the RV takes place, they’ll start getting 400 dinars @ 85 cents …they’ll still get the same amount – just $333, but what the CBI will accomplish is to phase out the 000’s denom’s . The guy’s going to get 4 notes vs. a large chunk of money.

The Parliament, Presidency, etc..with an account in Iraq, you can get value for that…electronically, they don’t care about that. Take money out of the ATM, the value will be the same, they’re trying to reduce the physical money supply. You can have a billion or trillion of dinar…they don’t care about that. They care about what’s going form hand to hand.

Shabibi said he wanted to hold and keep their dinars to try to convert to the 70’s or 80’s at that time. I had another call from my contact and asked him why aren’t they coming up at 3+ .
The reasons: He called it like a shock for the Iraqi economy if they come up over $3 – the market will not be able to handle it. Also, they will never give you over $3 and they still have 20,000- 5,000 – 10,0000 – and that’s never happened in any other country.

In the 70’s and 80’s it was 3.22, but most they had was 100. In the 50’s and 60’s the highest amount of dinar was 25.

The biggest bill they have in Kuwait is only 20 dinars. What’s going to happen, based on my contact, they’re going to co-exist with the big ones, and the small ones. There will be no more 000’s notes…they’re going to the USTreasury, China, UK….it’s for the money supply in Iraq. As soon as they know they have only 25 million dinars left, the rates will go to $3 or higher.

The only things not sure of -- it will co-exist – they asked Iraq to do it at least 2 years to get over 000’s to increase it.

All articles from the legislation is to organize the elimination of the 000’s…They must come up with the announcement like 6 months, end of year, -- or may RV which will be excellent. You don’t have to cash in your dinar, pay your debts, leave the rest to increase. Remember, Iraq doesn’t care only about money – they’re a rich country. The 000’s will make it easier, bring back the IQD.

I did not bring this rate to tell you this is me…I was right…no credit for that. The only reason I brought it up…like everybody…was $3…but right now, everybody in Iraq knows it’s going to come up at 85cents. April 13th, they had big seminars in Iraq at the universities…some from the CBI – more than 400-500 people, explaining and educating their own people…lifting their 000’s is going to help for the future and best for the surrounding countries…in stages.

S. can support $3-4- and even $5…but so many economists in Iraq who came 6-7 months ago are against it. Some are with it, but they’re talking about the economy being shocked. Just imagine the very tight rate isn’t the right time…they said they’re going to do it, not surprise anybody, a very smooth process. They actually stated and not take anybody’s money – they can keep what they have. Just go to the bank with the $25,000 dinars – they’ll keep their nominal value and purchase power for the lower denominations. If you have 1,000 dinars – then it’s 1 dinar.
So many articles were talking about the dinar being equal…technically they were telling you that it was going to be 85 cents.

Now, all the teams agree the blessing is going to come this money, hopefully. We all know that July 1st, Iraq technically have to be international, but they cannot wait for July 1st because they have to do all that at least a month before that at max. Everybody – all contacts I have – another call from a gentleman I appreciate he’s given information to the family and all teams. Everything is done, they’re just waiting the right signal from S. to do it.
There’s another thing about S. putting the final touches lifting the 000’s for the lower denom’s. I asked what does that mean? Why wait? Remember, Iraq has 32 million people and it’s not only Baghdad…(names all of the places) – they have to make sure the lower denom’s are distributed in the ATM’s so you’ll never see the larger denom’s at the ATM and this is the process.

He said we can expect the announcement should become before the next pay period in Iraq….government officials get paid once a month…the reason: If they get paid 400,000 dinars or whatever the value is at that time, but the next pay period S. is going to adjust all the government employees’ salaries.

Right now, they have 9 million people who can’t read or write…because during the 70’s and 80’s there were all wars and they didn’t have a chance…so they need to educate these people. So, if you don’t explain to them, they will be cheated, or people will steal money telling them a 25 dinar is something other than it is.

This is very, very good information we got, but we really believe, based on our team’s study, this month we have a high potential to do that.

Frank: We have a good source saying that Shabibi was looking for a 3 day holiday – as you can see, I have respect for that source, therefore, I looked for a holiday and we thought that our Easter was perfect because the auction numbers were super low. Yesterday was their holiday and we see $20 million with 6 banks…if we see that tomorrow and Wed., we should also be prepared for Thursday if it’s prepared to come out – it can’t come out on a Fri or Sat. Thursday once again becomes HIGH ALERT.

My team is in a “red color” zone…very, very high alert. Red is to be on your tip toes at every second you breath…inches away from delivering a baby. We just need the water to break and hear from Shabibi to announce to the world what the rate is.

Delta: I was told for some reason, I’m not sure, the days they’re looking at are between Tues-Thursday and it’s good to be close to the weekend, the market adjusts during the weekend, and if it comes out at 86 cents, it will be easy to adjust the first phase.

They said it’s not going to be confusing month to month – I’m hoping and praying that they come up and not say we have 3-6months…that we need to watch very, very carefully. We’ll still do conference calls once in a while and by that time a lot of us will hear what’s really going to happen. Like I said, they said their currency was going to co-exist.

Frank: I also said the last time any banks had any exchange with money was last Thursday….normally on the weekend you lose money, then the holiday you lose money…today the merchants went to get money and I didn’t see that. These guys are hoarding, holding and waiting for Shabibi to release the rate.

It doesn’t matter about the rate…the sharks aren’t looking to buy more dinars, they’re waiting in position with their money, with the people they represent, and they’re glands are waiting with saliva to get their hands on their dinar. ….Shabibi said…let me show you what I can do with it. I’m convinced it won’t take months – it will take days or a week. Look at the oil…it will explode and the rate will go up.

Is M. back from Korea? Yes, he just has 7 days to meet with the ministers.

Delta: I haven’t heard any confirmation from the ministry, but the power is with the Kurds….he said a month ago…He wants the confidence with reason…there’s politics and stalling, it’s not our business, but Shabibi’s information says he doesn’t need them.

Frank: The DFI plan – we have our hooks and money with both accounts in the USA – they can control it, but we can sell it at a higher rate…of course, China’s angry.

Delta: CBI’s auction money is used for provisions for CBI to use part of it…they give permission…because they’re under Ch. 7 under sanctions. They have a limit every month…use it for currency exchange…they could use it for the GOI. DFI expires on June 1st to control their own oil….and the good news is the CBI cannot use this money any more.

We know they have 50billion in reserve…from the CBI auction. Remember, 6-7 months ago, they have huge reserves to buy dinar and sell dollars. Those dollars were coming from the DFI …because they were under Ch. 7 and the UN allowed that to help their economy.

By July 1st, they have to do it…they have no choice. Not saying that’s the date, they have to do it earlier.
Iraq can use the money that the CBI was using for auctions….they can back it up with the IQD.

Even though they opened the accounts, they’re not going to wait, they’re wiring it to the new accounts way, way before that….it gives you an idea that the CBI knows exactly the date when it will be coming. The letter went to the UN Security Council stating we did owe obligations, whatever you asked, we’re going to do. There’s no confirmation yet, but I was told that on May 13-14th, the money will be transferred…that means the RV has to happen between now and May 14th.

We have no doubt…today I was so surprised, 100% -- or 90% know that something’s going to happen to their currency – last time people tried to smuggle 600 million dinars…the first time they’re not taking dollars because they know it’s going up in value. So, S. said they’re going to increase the values and there’s no auction…so SOMETHING’S ABOUT TO HAPPEN….I’ll be surprised if it drags for a week or two. It will be Tues-Thurs – not on the weekend.

Frank: Family, why do we bring this information…Once again, let’s pretend the blessing comes tomorrow. Are you ready to make a decision. Have you asked God, your lawyers, your advisors….?

My Detroit Lions stunk for decades because they made the wrong decisions…You need to gather enough people around you and create scenarios …no matter what it comes up at 85 cents….3 dollars…If it comes out at 85 cents, they’re going to drive it up in a matter of days or weeks. Do you want to cash out right away or wait?

Let’s say it comes out at 3.22. You’re prepared for that…are you prepared for 85…until it goes up?

Remember when Ali said it’s going to come out at 20 cents…like Kuwait. We concluded that we’re alittle more advanced than Kuwait, the oil, the economic situation…so instead of 20 cents, why not 85 cents…or 3+. Are you prepared no matter what.

Delta: For Iraq and CBI they have the logic which is to be easier. One requirement was to have a stable currency – he kept the rate for 1170 for 2 years. They had a purpose and everybody’s used to that….so coming up to 85 cents will be easier to adjust instead of having a shock. For them, they have their own reasons and this is the first step to lift them and once the lower denominations are out, it will go very high.

The people of Iraq don’t care about cash..they care for business. Rich people like Trump or Buffet…they’re looking for power and make more money, so they’re investing. They’re not going to go buy dinar…in Northern Iraq, actually Donald Trump has a big business and he’s investing there….alot of people are thinking of going to invest in construction and infrastructure. There’s a lot of things to do…they’re not going to buy dinars, they’re going to go invest.

Frank: Do you think the laws – they’re working on like Keystone cops – you think the HCL has been worked on.

Delta: They did pass something with the oil…

Frank: Some people run with that as intel…they didn’t.

Delta: They’re working on it and the only portion left is the distribution…they have 1700 laws to pass…if you go on their website, you’ll see the schedule for the whole week and it will tell you what their agenda is. I believe tomorrow, they have some new laws they’re going to ratify…they’re really very busy and are trying to pass as much as possible.

Frank: I saw that and it’s very exciting.

Delta: The CBI hasn't gotten paid in 2 months -- when the US Treasury was there. Since they can't get any more cash from the auctions, that's another reason why we know it's coming...just watch, and the way it's going to happen...I'm giving a clue. When you see the auction go down, then this is it. It's going to come up with a new face and with lower denom's. When you see it, we're on track.

Frank: There is one last question that makes sense, and I understand the confusion. We were told it's a stable, managed float...now a free float?

Delta: A managed float.

Frank: That's what Ali said, you said, I said...

Delta: If it comes to 85 cents and then $5, that would create alot of chaos since they have to go to 2%.

Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down

Frank’s Call with Delta – May 2nd Empty Re: Frank’s Call with Delta – May 2nd

Post by Rooster Mon May 02, 2011 11:40 pm

Frank’s Call with Delta – May 2nd TinFoilHatArea
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down