IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delta & Frank post 7/9/11 From ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Delta & Frank post 7/9/11 From ANOTHER SITE Empty Delta & Frank post 7/9/11 From ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:05 pm

Delta & Frank post 7/9/11 From ANOTHER SITE

Posted Today, 10:45 AM

Greetings Family,

DELTA came on yesterday to show you the two Muslim banks that were open on a Friday. This is part of the requirement to connect the IQD with the rest of the World Banks to become internationally recognizable. I wish to report that all Iraqi banks have completed their requirements and are ready for world trade with their currency. Sanctions restricted the IQD and suffocated its potential within Iraqi banks. They were handicapped via their stone age banking systems. BUT NOW ……..they have all been properly upgraded and implemented all legal terms to enter world trade business. The WB is now saying the same thing. Because of this accomplishment by Iraqi banks the WB is saying that Iraq’s banks can now emerge with tradable currency and be put on ……….FOREX !!! WOW !!!

For almost 8 years LUCY has constantly taken the football away from CHARLIE BROWN as he attempted to get the IQD started. Not any longer. OHHHHHH LUCY? ………..I’M HOME.

Indeed Family………we are almost home.

Sorry that our main webpage has been having some troubles. Please help others find us until we can fix the tabs on the main page. You can find the forum using this link:

XXXXXXXX

My Christian love and warm Hawaiian Aloha.

KTFA,
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down