IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Frank 7-9 Update 7:13PM

Go down

More Frank 7-9 Update 7:13PM  Empty More Frank 7-9 Update 7:13PM

Post by Rooster Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:34 am

More Frank 7-9 Update 7:13PM

Greetings Family,

As I posted this morning……there is great joy on Iraqi TV today as they boasted the completion of their banking system for all their banks. Yesterday…….DELTA told you of the final two Muslim banks ………THAT WERE NECESSARY FOR THE RI/RV RELEASE. This requirement was in the verbal structure of the last LOI sent from the IMF to the CBI. In fact……..DELTA read it to you last month. As of today …….the banking systems in Iraq have finished the evolution of coming out of the stone age into the modern age. This alone can be symbolically represented by the time that they spent under the shackles of many UNSC chapters. Their banking systems have pulled themselves out of their primitive existence to the point where the WB has recognized this. The WB has said they now qualify for their currency to be internationally recognizable and the next step will be to put them on FOREX.

At the beginning of 2011 the IRS hired thousands of new agents. You and I are still in limbo about what taxes we will pay once the IQD earns us a capital gain. Our own government is perplexed and stalling with half the year gone and still no tax laws for us to define ourselves. BUT !!! The IRS will now open on Saturdays from 9 to 2 or 5 pm. WHY??? Of the 50 states we know of 36 that will start doing this immediately. Where is the logic in this? It can be found in the fact that you and I are soon to earn a substantial amount of capital gains and with no set tax laws yet……….we will have many questions for the IRS. Hence…….thousands of new IRS employees and for the first time to work on a weekend and pay them overtime. I do not know if this info I am sharing with you is visible right now…….but give it three days.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum