IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitrobuzz RUMOR-Calm Before the Storm??? FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Nitrobuzz RUMOR-Calm Before the Storm???  FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Nitrobuzz RUMOR-Calm Before the Storm??? FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Bandit1 Sun May 01, 2011 7:08 pm

Nitrobuzz RUMOR-Calm Before the Storm??? FROM ANOTHER SITE

Calm Before the Storm (RV) Nitrobuzz

TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

This weekend has been interesting with the obvious movement by the GOI to make forward progress. But, even more interesting has been the odd "silence". I really didn't want to believe what I had first heard on MTT that there had been a gag order put out. JUST TO CONSPIRATORIAL. Then I read TK saying the same thing but I still didn't think it was possible and blew it off as someone wanting to feel self important. Now Okie is saying it which is making me sit up now and pay attention. And, although I haven't read any thread to this effect on PTR it has been oddly silent here as well. If this is true, Dan and Tony are smart enough to not say anything until the "BLACKOUT" period has passed. I can't say for sure that this is what is going on but it does feel like a perfect storm is brewing!!!

This process has made me feel like I'm a 5yr old in the back seat of my parents station wagon saying "ARE WE THERE YET, ARE WE THERE YET"? And, they keep telling me that it's only 5 more minutes to keep me quite knowing it will be at least an hour to arrive.

Nitrobuzz
Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down