IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREEWAY BILL (The Calm before the Greatest Storm in our lives)

Go down

FREEWAY BILL (The Calm before the Greatest Storm in our lives) Empty FREEWAY BILL (The Calm before the Greatest Storm in our lives)

Post by Rooster Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:27 pm

FREEWAY BILL (The Calm before the Greatest Storm in our lives): PTR 7/8/11 4:03PM

As you all know, I have always felt that we put so much emphasis on dates and rates that we forget what this is going to bring when it comes…

Once this RV happens, you are going to notice a big change in your life…

1. Your first thoughts are going to pay off all of your bills including your mortgage .. Thought … If your mortgage is 5% or less, you might want to hold onto that one, as you can put that money into many different funds that will pay you in excess of 12-15% and actually be making more money from your strategies. Remember 4% money is valuable no matter what your situation is. However, a mortgage burning party is also a blast too!

2. If you are not careful and you tell too many people of your blessing, you may think that this will not happen, but I promise that you will become the “Bank” for every single relative and friend that you have. Telling them no will never be good because they will think “Hey he/she has millions, why can’t I get some …. I will pay it back”….not!

3. Change your phone number and release it to only those you want to talk to on a regular basis. Install a designated phone line in your home with your old number with voice mail. Every couple of days, you can just walk up to it and push delete. These calls will not be worth your time and will save you a lot of heartache.

Now let’s look at the great things!

1. Your Church and Charities are going to be really happy!
2. Your children, grandchildren and/or parents are going to be financially looked after when they NEED it for the rest of their life!
3. You are going to be able to do all of those wonderful things you promised yourself that you would do to help people and causes that are not getting funded and need help.
4. You can finally throw away all of the clothes you kept thinking that you would wear someday and you just could not afford to let them go.

Take this list and tell us what the other great things you would like to do!

Remember, you are not a financial genius, you just happen to be put in the right place at the right time and you were blessed to be introduced to this Dinar thing…. Found Money!!!

Keep the faith folks, the storm will come and go and leave you intact something fierce! Be great stewards and let’s see who all we can help.

GOD BLESS THE USA
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down