IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freeway Bill Sat 8-6-11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Freeway Bill Sat 8-6-11 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Freeway Bill Sat 8-6-11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:55 pm

Freeway Bill Sat 8-6-11 ON ANOTHER SITE

FREEWAY BILL replied to Tony, Dan, Okie and Rich Queen: You are spot on my friend! and....... partial post: The boards don't match. We have many information providers with different takes on what is going on.

All I can tell you is what I think is to be true:::::::

The RV absolutely will take place and very soon, maybe tomorrow, maybe not until next week and I believe that the delay is security related.

The Arbil is settled and Allawi is in power :::: documented many times

The rate is not coming out at 1-1 because it would not cover their own budget ::::: documented many times

I believe the rate will come out at the same rate it has been since June 30 and that is 5.25 to the GBP. And... within 90 days it will go up considerably.....

NOTE: CASH IN ON THE FIRST GO ROUND ..... Unstable country like Iraq could blow quickly if they don't watch out. Get your money and run! Our country will seem to the on watchers to be self destructing for a short time and then we will recover, but not until after the people of this country have their say, legally in a Federal Court...... Heads will roll.... We, the people of the USA must stand up to be counted. The Super Congress is a joke and should never be allowed. We elect people to represent our best interest and then having their power weakened by our own government is a offense that should not be allowed to happen! Don't worry; your dinar will pay out. Just make sure you take this money and hold it close to your heart as there will be many entities trying to get their hands on it post RV...... God's monetary system was GOLD and SILVER. We have been going downhill since we got off of that system.... Keep that in mind....

GOD BLESS THE USA
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down