IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREEWAY BILL ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

FREEWAY BILL ON ANOTHER SITE Empty FREEWAY BILL ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:53 am

FREEWAY BILL ON ANOTHER SITE
Posted 3 July, 12:45 AM

Good Evening my fellow dinarians! Had a very productive day and actually stepped away from the Iraqi Dinar for a while to spend some time with my wife after I got home at 10 p.m. tonight. Had calls, emails and texts all day and still have probably 20 messages to answer via email before I go to bed. Things are really getting interesting. I saw a post where somebody said (paraphrasing) "the 30th has come and gone and so let's not get all up and excited again already" Well, let me tell you folks, it did not happen on the 30th but that did not mean anything other than we did not cash in on the 1st... that's all. It is here and ready to pop and just keeps getting closer and closer. Several very important things today .... Kuwait wanting to seize Iraqi assets .... we knew that would happen when the DFI funds were released. Paris Debt Club paid .... we knew that would happen! Now, we are hearing Tier 2 people have cashed in for vouchers which explains hoe that would happen...

I have gotten so many private messages about the back and forth about praying for the RV vs. Not pRaying for it and I am so thrilled to report that the majority of the people that have messaged me feel that asking God to make you rich is out of line but asking God to bring the blessing to help all of the people that need it is different. And as Okie would say on that "NUFF SAID" about that.

People, GOD is on the throne tonight and He is in control! My biggest hopes is that this blessing is going to bring so many people to the word because, how could a blessing like this even be possible for less than 1% of a country's (ours) population unless GOD put you in the right place at the right time and now you are charged to use this blessing to make a big difference!

It is 12:17 a.m. Sunday morning and today is the Lord's day, be happy and rejoice in this day as we worship Him!

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU and GOD BLESS THE USA!!!!
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down