IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kap: Here is the translation from my Arabic speaking friend....Good stuff..

Go down

Kap:  Here is the translation from my Arabic speaking friend....Good stuff.. Empty Kap: Here is the translation from my Arabic speaking friend....Good stuff..

Post by Rooster Sun May 01, 2011 12:12 am

Here is the translation from my Arabic speaking friend....Good stuff..

Kap,

Listened to the audio link. In the audio, they talk about the ongoing conference at the time to discuss the removal of the 3 zeros. The interviewer talks about the importance of the issue, and then Saleh from the CBI is interviewed and he states the same thing, that they are planning to remove the 3 zeros and that this will be productive to the Iraqi economy and there will be many benefits to the people, to the business, and to the GOI. He says that any fears about side effects of the removal of the 3 zeros are overstated and that removing the 3 zeros won't cause any issues. Then the interviewer interviews an economics professor/expert attending the conference and this person says that although it is a good idea to remove the 3 zeros, the removal of the 3 zeros is a highly important matter and that it needs to be carefully studied. He states that CBI is not the one to approve the removal but Parliament and the council of ministers have to vote to approve it and that they really should and need to have a thorough discussion in Parliament about it before it happens. (He is just suggesting that this needs to be done, but he is not saying that such a discussion is required or anything like that). Then there is a third expert that they interview and he says that removing the 3 zeros will affect the free market and private sector investment and they need to study the matter to see the best way to remove the 3 zeros so as not to cause any economic problems.

That's the end of the audio. Again, we already know all of this and it is all positive. The people who say that it isn't time for the removal of the 3 zeros are just delusional because at this point, I think the CBI knows that they are 100% sure that they are going to RV. I think all of these meetings, conferences, and press statements are just to have people involved in the process and make an at face with everyone so no one gets offended that they weren't consulted about this matter. The reality is that CBI doesn't really care what any of these commentators or experts have to say about the matter. They will do what they want and carry out the plan that they had all along. They are trying to make nice with everyone and get their opinion and make them feel involved in the process and feel empowered, when the reality is CBI doesn't need anyone's approval really. I think the Parliament's approval is just a formality to show unity in the country and follow the process correctly. I feel that if CBI wants to RV, they will RV no matter what anyone says. If it is true that the lower denoms are printed, which I believe that to be true because you have to have them for an RV, then you wouldn't print all of that currency and store it away if you weren't absolutely 100% sure that you were going to RV at some point. So I think this is all good because it yet again further supports the fact that the RV will happen.

He is talking about the translation of this:

Raise zeros from Iraqi dinar and its positive and negative title for a scientific symposium at the University of Babylon. Report of the voice ..

Kap:  Here is the translation from my Arabic speaking friend....Good stuff.. 11045609JAMEAAT-BABIL

[04/28/2011]

The Faculty of Management and Economics at the University of Babylon, a scientific symposium entitled raise zeros from Iraqi dinar and its positive and negative was attended by Advisor to the Iraqi Central Bank and a number of economists and those interested in economic affairs in Babylon. Adel al-Husseini, details .....

Audio recording...

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.imamhussain-fm.com/news.php%3Fact%3Dsh_news%26id%3D4462&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A3%25D8%25B5%25D9%2581%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B1%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25B9%25D8%25B1%25D8%25A7%25D9%2582%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25AF%25D9%258A%25D9%2586%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B1%26start%3D20%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7GFRC_en%26prmd%3Divns&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgpjb0S7wkEBuXa2KhxKdjIkEUyxQ

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down