IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding Arabic you tube video posted 7-3-11 by Nothing-Ventured ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Regarding Arabic you tube video posted 7-3-11 by Nothing-Ventured ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Regarding Arabic you tube video posted 7-3-11 by Nothing-Ventured ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Regarding Arabic you tube video posted 7-3-11 by Nothing-Ventured ON ANOTHER SITE

Just doing some detective work, so I thought I'd share it with you too...My subject is this video that was posted on you tube, July 3rd (in Arabic):
http://www.youtube.c...be_gdata_player

I noticed an arabic subtitle, so I copied that text and then pasted it into google's translator page, this is what it said the video was about:

Arabic - detected to English translation
"About by the Iraqi people and ready to carry the new currency, to the use of smart cards"
-or-
"About by the Iraqi people and ready to carry the new operation, to the use of smart cards"

Next, I clicked on the link under the you tube videos -like/dislike- icon, and it gives a link to another website "iraq Dinares-Dinar..", this takes you to a Spanish "Dinar Forum". On that forum, one of the posters listed the translation of the video content (which I converted from Spanish into English!), here is the translation:

Spanish - detected to English translation
BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE VIDEO .... WORK THAT GAVE ME. I've run BEHIND ALL ARAB STREET. SAYS, THE MODENA WILL CHANGE TO A NEW CURRENCY. Revaluation WHEN BOTH HAVE THE SAME VALUE COINS. AFTER SOME TIME .. DO NOT KNOW ... BUT THAT WILL CREATE TWO TO THREE MONTHS TO GIVE MONEY TO COLLECT THE OLD. DURING THE TIME OF CHANGE CURRENCY ... gave as an example the currencies of 25 thousand dinars BE EQUAL TO THE NEW 25 MI. IN NO EVENT WILL LOSE THE VALUE OF CURRENCY TO RETRIEVE OLD TIME SET. DINAR SPEAK OF AN OLD AND A NEW DINAR WOULD JUST LIKE AN AMERICAN DOLLAR SAID ... as an example.

Love to hear what you think about the "..of 25 thousand dinars BE EQUAL TO THE NEW 25 MI...", Part...!

Translation:

Brief of the video...by tamiflyer

Brief of the video...

Lots of work that it gave me. I have ran after all the arabic people on the streets.

It says; The currency is going to change to a newer currency. Once it revalues both currencies will have the same value.

After some time, who knows when, but he thinks that it might be two months or three that the old currency would be picked up.

While the time of exchange of the currencies... He gave an example that the currency that has a value of 25 thousand dinars will be the same as the new 25 thousand ones.

The old currency, at no time, will loose its value until the time established expires from the pick up.

What I am speaking is that the old dinar and the new dinar would be the same as one US dollar...He said it like as an example.

I know the link does not work but it did not work on the site I copied it from.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down