IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

highhopes (Jes’ us at Frankly Speaking): 8/5/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

highhopes (Jes’  us at Frankly Speaking):  8/5/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty highhopes (Jes’ us at Frankly Speaking): 8/5/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:03 pm

highhopes (Jes’ us at Frankly Speaking): 8/5/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

And now these 2 will KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF!!!! And if you don’t believe me, then you might think twice about it when you see them. Trust me, when you see them you’ll know why.

Today Iceman…remember he was the original Delta that worked with Frank……talked with a Chase banker in Houston about the dinar, they told him they were not trading it as of now. Then he asked if they knew anything about it changing value soon….the answer “we are expecting it at any time.” Not today…..maybe not tomorrow….but the message between the lines is the banks are ready.

I told you!!!! Ok if the last one didn’t KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF, then I promise you this next one will.

From Frank family…..Did you know the Stock Market dropped 10.5% today? Devastating but while this was being announced on CNN the announcer also stated “Let’s see if the Central Bank of Iraq can help the economies.” Also, family what happened to the USD today…..it went up and gold went down. Opposite directions given what the market did. If you understand IQD colloquialism…..then you would be able to read between the lines…..Market down 10.5….USD headed up……what did Frank and Delta tell you about the UST holdings of IQD on the last CC…….20 plus Trillion IQD in the Federal Reserves.

Oh my family!!!! Well I guess I better go now. I gotta go look for my socks.

KTFA,

Jesús
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down