IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaperoni's friend the Arabic translator chimes in on the recent Shabibi visit to the US, the "delete 3 zeros" articles, and RV.

4 posters

Go down

Kaperoni's friend the Arabic translator chimes in on the recent Shabibi visit to the US, the "delete 3 zeros" articles, and RV. Empty Kaperoni's friend the Arabic translator chimes in on the recent Shabibi visit to the US, the "delete 3 zeros" articles, and RV.

Post by Shirley Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:46 am

Kaperoni's friend the Arabic translator chimes in on the recent Shabibi visit to the US, the "delete 3 zeros" articles, and RV.

This is his views...great explinations!

Kap,
Anyway, Shabibi's visit did create quite a stir this week! It was the talk of the forums and I am glad that it happened because I feel it was all positive. I don't think he told us anything we didn't already know, but from the way he played coy and dodged the question and was very careful with what he said, that tells me we are very close and that they are seriously considering an RV. My opinion is that if, for example, the theory is that all the Dinar "speculators" are crazy and we are looking for something that wouldn't happen, then Shabibi would have flat come out and said that it wouldn't RV and all that is just non-sense talk, etc. It is very easy to say no, it won't happen if that is your plan. But since he did the opposite by trying to be cryptic and then saying that the RV would be a possibility to control inflation in Iraq, etc, it makes me believe that it is soon. The other stuff we already knew and had figured out. I think it is promising, because if there was ever a doubt in anyone's mind about whether or not the RV was real or was going to happen, all of the info such as the CBI articles and Shabibi's talk have verified in fact that this is all real and that it is going to happen.
In addition to the fact that for so long, since about February 2010, there hasn't been any definite talk about the RV other than that statement by CBI that they would RV by the end of 2010, etc. And they have been pretty much quite since then. So for them to become chatty in the media and with Shabibi's appearance, etc all of a sudden is very surprising and it leads me to believe that this is all part of a well orchestrated plan and I am beginning to suspect that Shabibi may know exactly when the RV will happen.
As for a LOP, I didn't see anything that would suggest that this is true. I know that there are people that are very worried about the interpretation of removing the 3 zeros, etc, but I think that is just their way of referring to the currency change. Because to me, it doesn't make sense to go from less than a cent to 85 cents per Dinar. I mean, that is not that strong of an improvement, and they might as well should have left it at what it is right now. So I wouldn't believe any of the LOP stuff because it isn't practical for them, and if the point is that the world is waiting for the RV to cash in and pay off their debts, etc and all the "powers to be" are greedy and want to make tons and tons of money, well 85 cents really makes it difficult for them to do that. So I am not too concerned about it at all, and even if (goodness forbid) that happens, well it is still 85 cents X how many every dinar we hold and that is more money that we had to begin with and I would be okay. Not as okay as I would have been at $3+, which is what I truly believe it will come out, but still. I am ready for this to be done and over with! LOL!.
Then there was more confusion on the forums about pulling the big bills off the market and people were mis-interpreting it by saying that this is not true and that they have all these trillions of dinars and that there is no cash shortage or pressure on the cash supply inside Iraq. Those chats were very misleading because no one said that there was no cash inside of Iraq. What was said that all of the BIG BILLS were pulled out of circulation inside Iraq and that any remaining Dinars in circulation inside Iraq are in the lower denoms, such as 1,000, 500, or 250 Dinars. So this makes it very difficult to do everyday business transactions and everyday purchases with huge amounts of small bills for even the smallest purchases. When you go cash your pay check, you will get it in those small bills in Iraq, not the big bills. And so it is true that there is still alot of money in Dinar form in the market (as indicated by CBI Auctions and statistics, etc) but it is all in lower form inside of Iraq. I think what is also confusing people is that when we order Dinars here in the states, we still get the big bills. And so people are saying, well if we can get the big bills, then it must be a lie that they were pulled out of circulation. Well, CBI has purposely left those big bills outside of the country to facilitate international transactions and demand for Dinars because it is easier than have the world deal with thousands upon thousands of lower bills. Plus, these big bills were already out of the country long before Iraq started pulling them in, and so they know that when an RV happens, they have most of the big bills, and the rest will eventually be returned to them to be destroyed.
So my point with all this is that there is so much misinformation going on and all the rumors and news and even Intel are conflicting with each other and at this point, I don't even believe the news articles much less the rumors. The news articles have been wrong and misleading since December with respect to the 3 remaining ministers. Almost every week since the GOI was formed in December, they have had article after article talking about oh, the ministers will be selected soon or this week or next week or on Sunday they will vote on them or there was a meeting to resolve them or there is a deadline to get them done, and for 6 months since December, they have been wrong every week and nothing has been done or announced with the 3 remaining ministers. Up until this past week, they had said we were supposed to have them done and voted on in Parliament, but now they changed it to this coming week. It is getting very hard for me to believe that they cannot agree about the ministers because if they are in that much disagreement and it has taken 6 months to try to pick ministers, then there is no way that they were able to agree on the 39 or so other ministers that were selected in December. And I think that 6 months is plenty enough time to work out any disputes about those positions, so it seems very strange to me and I am just not buying the minister story anymore. Some say that they were already put in place long ago. Well, I would be more willing to believe that they already picked them and know who they want, but that they are waiting for some particular time or event to announce them and put them into the positions. What are they waiting for, I have no idea. All I am doing is continuing to watch the Forex and CBI, and that is the only truth that I know at this point. If it isn't on the Forex or CBI, then it hasn't happened yet, LOL. What is the hold up? I don't know and I am beginning to think that this was planned all along and maybe they are waiting for the beginning of May with thetransfer or funds or the end of June. The end of June is the end of the 2nd quarter and it would be a nice way to do it where they finish off half the year with the old money and the 2nd half of the year with the new money and new rate. Many months ago, June seemed so far away. But now, it is practically the beginning of May. So if we (goodness forbid) have to wait till the end June, well that is only a few more weeks away.
Shirley
Shirley

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni's friend the Arabic translator chimes in on the recent Shabibi visit to the US, the "delete 3 zeros" articles, and RV. Empty Re: Kaperoni's friend the Arabic translator chimes in on the recent Shabibi visit to the US, the "delete 3 zeros" articles, and RV.

Post by dfekigjkh2 Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:46 pm

wow. I have to go take a shower, didnt have my hip waders on when I read this. There was one true statement, in that there is a lot of misinformation being spread. Unfortunately that misinformation is being shoveled out by pumpers and pumper supporters. Iraq has/had 27 trillion dinars as their currency base. According to pumpers and badly translated docs provided by pumpers, Iraq may have reduced the amount of dinars in circulation. Unfortunately, in my opinion, it's all irrelevant for the near term prospects. Iraq's most recent LOI said they intended to adhere to their Feb 2010 LOI. In that LOI, they stated their intention to keep the currency stable for a couple more years. Fortunately that means we shouldnt see a lop anytime soon. Unfortunately that also indicates an RV wont be coming soon either, despite what all of the pumpers are saying (and have been saying for many years now). BTW, looking at patterns in the "translator friend's" speech, Im pretty sure Ive seen that person before pumping dinars, over on the Diseased Vermin site. I'll check my chat transcripts when I get time and see if I can figure out who it was. NOTE: I still think this could potentially be a good investment, with a possible great return. Even if we have a lop followed by a $3 RV, that's a 300% return, pretty good compared to 3% or 6% annual from other possible investments. If we're really lucky, and we get an RV without a lop, even at .04, that's still a great return. Yes, it's not the ever-increasing rate the pumpers are spewing, but still a great return.

dfekigjkh2

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni's friend the Arabic translator chimes in on the recent Shabibi visit to the US, the "delete 3 zeros" articles, and RV. Empty Re: Kaperoni's friend the Arabic translator chimes in on the recent Shabibi visit to the US, the "delete 3 zeros" articles, and RV.

Post by ToddS Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:04 pm

IRAQ: LETTER OF INTENT

March 3, 2011

Mr. Dominique Strauss-Kahn
Managing Director
International Monetary Fund
700 19th Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20431

Dear Mr. Strauss-Kahn:

Link to the letter: https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com/t170-iraq-letter-of-intent-to-imf
ToddS
ToddS
Admin
Admin

https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by American Beauty Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:05 pm

in my opinion, it's all irrelevant for the near term prospects. Iraq's most recent LOI said they intended to adhere to their Feb 2010 LOI. In that LOI, they stated their intention to keep the currency stable for a couple more years. Fortunately that means we shouldnt see a lop anytime soon. Unfortunately that also indicates an RV wont be coming soon either

I have been telling members for over a year that the LOI clearly shows there is not going to be any change in the rate until at least 2012, and then if it does rise it could only be a slight rise. It might well be in 2014 - 2016 before we see any significant rate change.

I have been asked many times over the years doesn't this investment confuse me, and to put it honestly it is crystal clear to me. I believe in this investment, but I don't put time frames on it, simply put it is out of our control. When something is out of your control sit back and enjoy or get out, but don't let it takeover your life or cause you problems.

I myself like Kap, and I think he genuinely wants to help people.

Last edited by American Beauty on Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
American Beauty
American Beauty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ToddS Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:09 pm

A Must Read for Anyone Interested in the IQD - In Iraq, Western Clocks, but Middle Eastern Time

https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com/t123-a-must-read-for-anyone-interested-in-the-iqd-in-iraq-western-clocks-but-middle-eastern-time
ToddS
ToddS
Admin
Admin

https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum