IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PTR 1pm Monday Call Notes FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

PTR 1pm Monday Call Notes FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty PTR 1pm Monday Call Notes FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Remo_Williams Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:56 pm

PTR 1pm Monday Call Notes FROM ANOTHER SITE

PTR CALL NOW – one today and another longer call tonight – special guests tonight- Dan states that right now the end of month we should see this from strong sources – that this is a must with last quarter approaching… I will continue typing

[1:01:08 PM] .HOUR TO HOUR WATCH

[1:05:28 PM] .Tony still hears before Friday this will be done – all is on track and all are being sensored – some contacts are not calling now and the info I am getting this will happen between now and Friday...Still positive will not be today but I feel safe anyday this week – Dan said lets hope it is today – its all good – Dan made a call before this one and lots of news all over the boards and hears its difficult to find the dinar now from dealers – Dan says he hears this and calls one person and we now have locked arms with TY to purchase any dinar now…still has availability and selling is still going on -

[1:06:14 PM] .Tony says that this is about to happen – we heard lots of info that we never got before and some of my info has come in from OUTSIDE the USA for the very first time and now they are getting info and documents they never got before so its here may not be today but this RV is here….

[1:09:14 PM] .Dan states we won’t see Shabibi, Maliki and come on live and say hey its happening or not at a certain amount of time as I feel now they are presenting mis-information…

[1:11:03 PM] .Some sellers are out here on these boards that are representing selling dinars that are being watched and are others are on the chopping block as the other places got it investigated and shut down, but we trust Dinar Banker and Dinar Trade- Ali… All is well with either but the others I would have questions about purchasing…
Pead More button on right

[1:15:19 PM] .Dan states that QE1 and QE2 and the economy – 9pm eastern time tonight – BOB will be talking – 15+ years business friend we will address the whole concept artificially adjusting the dollar to drive it down and the gold changing and seeing why its happening and how it effects the RV comign close – this will help you see the reality behind the truth statements we are making…Bob has been a teacher at uiversities and in military and was with the former administration so I asked him to come and get a grasp on this dollar situation taking a dive but there is a plan and process – we are starting to see this if we can hang on and watch this unfold we can understand this…. Dan states that this will give us a better understanding as to why this is taking so long…Bob does have a great rank in the military before he retired and understand Iraq and speaks 4 languages and teaches quantim physics and he is very connected and can help us understand lots on the 9pm eastern time call with PTR tonight…

[1:17:11 PM] .Dan states We hope this call tonight is our last call – we will have more news tonight that we hear we will get today – so hang on -

[1:17:56 PM] .The soaring gold and dropping of stocks – this is allowed and its an atrosity world wide and we hope this RV makes the changes necessary

[1:19:17 PM] .Tony states that he agrees and additional intel information will be coming out today – some this AM he got that suggested that the RV is here and the next 24 hours will shed more light and proof positive it is here …so we will discuss that news and this is our week and from what I am hearing this will not go past Friday…

[1:21:30 PM] .This call will be on the Bull again tonight – its important enough we will send out a text reminder to our members – it will be recorded -

[1:23:09 PM] .Tony states that he hopes every hour that this thing is over…hopefully we are at the end of this – Tony has already started with offers already for many business opportunities and we will share these at least the first month after this RV takes place.

[1:23:51 PM] .TONY STATES – some VERY important interesting things happened in Lybia today by the way so keep you eyes there…

Remo_Williams
Remo_Williams

Back to top Go down