IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some notes from PeopleInvested call: FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Some notes from PeopleInvested call: FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Some notes from PeopleInvested call: FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:13 pm

Some notes from PeopleInvested call: FROM ANOTHER SITE

*BGG- the info I get is never my own and Dmoney is one who does bring info and Tmoney as well... If you have my number I share what I have. Last Thursday it was supposed to have been announced midnight Thursday from huge sources and an abc agency meeting over seas, they were supposed to announce it and they did not and we don't know why.... that has happened a number of times the last few weeks... when we do know why I try to share that as well
*Fresh-- I would concur, ....talked to BGG on thur and we saw a major decline in the market in the US and mirrored by other countries.Think of oct/nov last year the market was supposed to crash then and QE2 ... I heard from contacts that are involved on a global level there is a systematic devaluation of the global market, the Euro is poised to crash and these countries know they are poised to revaluate and bring their currency down....so if we know the players, a shrinking money supply... there is good info coming that there is a global play to reduce the money supply and makes a 20% profit overnight.
*BGG-- I suspect if we were that close on Thursday we can be that close now... I think the most significant info from 4 people to me saying that they have seen the coins. Those 500, or 1000 coins are fils they are the next step down from the dinar. On friday evening a local contact said the CBI was going to distribute Fri/Sat and they have been at the merchant level waiting for the ok to release them. They said they did start distributing them yesterday.(Sat) They have to RV very quickly after that. The base metal of the coin is worth more than the current face value of the coin itself... so scrappers would make money off of them that way. So they must know there is an impending RV. Which is why I have said when you see those coins you will see an RV I did get a text from a guy who has many contacts... DC contacts and security contacts and yesterday he said, the info I received from DC his Iraq contact said between Sun - Tues we will see in the banks and the rate will not be known till then and cash in immediately.(that was the text in post referring to Mr. Black)
*OKIE--sitting here listening and you did gave most of it, but I did here in Cairo a man cashed at $3.45. There is so little paper money in Iraq and now the counterfitters can now do it because the bills are so old an worn and could be another instigator... told last thursday night it was supposed to RV and the world went to h*ll . They are now watching the markets. The world bank and IMF wanted a cut...but however they say now the first part of the week we should be seeing it. You guys have already covered the rest of my info and I thank you for sharing and allowing me here.
*OKIE--our site is a Christian site, we do not promote anything we just share intel, but know that things can change at any time but right now it appears that tomorrow(Mon) could be a red letter day for us
*Seeker--About the coins being fils, you are absolutely correct. So they have to get this RV done. Everything needed to be done I hear from over there is done, maybe not known but is done. July 31 all sales of dinar was stopped and the gov program last Sunday - merchants are being forced to use dinar only and again that cant take place for very long without a higher rate....contact did tell me it did go amber yesterday and once it goes amber it is past the point of no return unless the CBI stops it....expecting the Kuwait dinar to rv along with Iraq. both will be kind of mated because they are next door neighbors ...the rate is moving from 3 to 6 but it wont be known until it goes green....hearing today or Mon I am very confident of this source because of his placement in the process and I am more confident now that I know they are at amber so we are in the gate.
**2:15pm PT got a text just now, the coins are out and has pics! One is silver and one is copper. Will get the pics on site soon...hearing other sites have members getting reports of this as well
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down