IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few of my notes from 1pm ET PTR call: ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

A few of my notes from 1pm ET PTR call: ON ANOTHER SITE Empty A few of my notes from 1pm ET PTR call: ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:29 pm

A few of my notes from 1pm ET PTR call: ON ANOTHER SITE

Tony--you know we have heard a lot of things guys... it just is what it is ... I have been excited this is it and I feel that way everyday... it depends on the debt ceiling now, as soon as its singed into law and right after that we are going to see it. I hear as soon as this thing is signed into law at 1 or 2 ET we should see it...

Tony--got good info over the weekend that dinar did become a part of the deal and without it the deal was not going to be made and poppy said 2 of his people said they saw mentioned on cnbc at 6 am on dinar and a taxable event, generate taxes and new millionaires coming out of it and very good info over the weekend that dinar is included in the final deal...2 gov agents even said that it was a part of the final agreement because of the revenue generated will cover the taxes and all we buy will be taxed...so they said okay here is our revenue and tax base and it will set it and revalue it at.... this is based on the sales taxes and its a stimulus package w/o having to make one.
We are still waiting for the boat today if they don't get a vote today they are there til its resolved and it will be resolved before the morning!(tomorrow)
our gov is not letting bad things out about Iraq cuz we need them to look good.... our gov does the same thing for us over here... we have heard our own people saying this is manufactured...they lie to us and each other and we have to try and sift through it...they are telling each other what they want and the rich get richer... we have to put the pieces together as best we can... this week was a prime example of that

Dan--we have talked about their foundation before, we know this country has enormous wealth and those things we know are real...buying those f16s and after being terrorist country... this will take place and it will not be much longer, we are very, very close and I think we can agree with that

Wade-- heard it has raised the cap gains to 28%
Tony-- I heard they wanted to take it up to 38% for the dinar but they knew they can't single out the dinar so last I heard was it is still 15%
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down