IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

coyoteduster /Steve1 Rumor from ANOTHER SITE

Go down

coyoteduster /Steve1 Rumor from ANOTHER SITE Empty coyoteduster /Steve1 Rumor from ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:58 pm

coyoteduster wrote: Steve, have you heard this rumor? Supposedly a rate of $4.25 has been announced in the banking community.

Stevel wrote: No I have not, and that will probably not be the rate. Sorry.

Yes I do know, but will only say, more than 3, less than 4 and close to Kuwait. I hope this helps. I am basing this on new contracts I am aware of that was just redone and or rewritten.

Blessings,

Steve
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

coyoteduster /Steve1 Rumor from ANOTHER SITE Empty Re: coyoteduster /Steve1 Rumor from ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Stevel Rumor: PD 4/21/11

Yes what I can confirm is that Maliki did sign off on the RV and it is front of parliament for voting. Everything is accurate except I need to confirm the 48 hours for the parliament to vote on it. This will be very easy for me to confirm.

What I do know is that once parliament voted, it would be 24 to 48 hours to show up in the banks for cashing in Iraq and withing a day in the rest of the world. Very accurate information.

Thank you for sharing.

Blessings,

Steve
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down