IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve1 - PD - 07/22/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Steve1 - PD - 07/22/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Steve1 - PD - 07/22/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:52 pm

Steve1 - PD - 07/22/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

[SteveI] Test
[SteveI] Greetings to you all.
[SteveI] I am working on getting this chat room upgraded.
[SteveI] I spoke to Ray the other day and he said his contact told him that the three zeros were dropped and the value of the
dinar was raised. I am waiting to confirm more.
[SteveI] He just said the value was raised. This if pretty huge if you ask me.
[delynn] SteveI any idea when it might show up here?
[SteveI] No delynn I do not.
[Kiss Me! I RV'd!] SteveI You think RV is held up due to debt ceiling/US Budget?
[SteveI] I do not believe the USA has anything to do with the holdup. We need to think this out.
[SteveI] We are looking at all that is happening and we (us or you) that want it are creating reasons for a delay or something
to satisify your craving for an answer.
[SteveI] The news I got from my source was huge in my opinion.

[sailorgirl] stevei that is amazing news! TY
[driver91] SteveI very
[fryfam] SteveI yes sometimes it feels like people sticking a square block in a round hole trying to make it fit...
[SteveI] I am thinking for the correct answers to your questions.
[SteveI] I think they are. We are confirming this.
[SteveI] OK I will sit on my hands.
[Hawkster] SteveI not you!!!
[SteveI] It is hard to type with my nose.

[SteveI] Do you guys want us to do a call?
peanut46] SteveI yes
[Hawkster] SteveI i do it all the time
[sold_wife_car_2buy_Dinar] yes
[madslamaxer] SteveI yes
[Chris204] SteveI - Yes please!!
[vinman33] SteveI yes!
[fryfam] SteveI yes that would be good
[nrichrds] SteveI yes!!!!!!
[Kiss Me! I RV'd!] YES!!!!
[oxdale57] Yes
[horizon] SteveI yes!!!
[sold_wife_car_2buy_Dinar] yes SteveI
[Sharon] yes!
[Lucky Clover] yes

[tmeier] PLease!!
[sausalito] yes please a call would be wonderfull
[Hawkster] SteveI for sure........
[82nddinar] yes sir
[azcat] SteveI yes please
[RazzyRoxy] Yes, a call, please!
[deepdivinman] off course we do
[MyDinar100] SteveI Yes
[Preciousdog] Yes please
[snowflakes] Yes please.....now!!!!
[0319] stevei yes please
[Sir Joseph] Boy Howdy...yes!
[Hawkster] thanks stevei
[Chris204] SteveI - Thanks for the awesome news tonight!!
[peanut46] SteveI when now>
[oxdale57] SteveI - gn my friend
[Ms. Biz] we appreciate you stevel thank you for coming to chat
[Ms. Biz] gn all be blessed and keep the faith
osted Today, 12:50 PM This is from a chat room that was transcribing what SteveI said. Unfortunately, there is one commentary from EHL, but overall it is clean. I just thought PD members should know what STeveI was saying.

[Blueice] SteveI - As for my contacts in Iraq, I am trying to get ahold of Dave my partner.

[toucan] 11:56 PM [preciousdog] Steve on PD said his friend confirmed they raised the rate 12:00 AM [preciousdog] toucan yes...Ray...said confirmed it was raised...didn't say an amount...we were talking about the different rates on the sites 12:01 AM [319] toucan steve also emailed ty at dinar banker to find out whats up [SteveI] Let's not speculate. Every time we all do and what we believe to speculate does not happen we are all disappointed and depresses. [SteveI] I want to do a call. [SteveI] I have to go setup a new bridge now that Kevin is no longer with us. [SteveI] This is a lot of work. [SteveI] Ray and I are working on the government thing. 12:16 AM [Eagle Has Landed] SteveI - Ramadan has NOTHING to do with RV 12:17 AM [Blueice] SteveI - As for my contacts in Iraq, I am trying to get ahold of Dave my partner.
[bobycharles] tony is like the dinar tiger heck he is tony the tiger!
[toucan] 12:19 AM [Eagle Has Landed] SteveI just CONFIRMED he is putting together a call 12:20 AM [Eagle Has Landed] now he is saying the call will be in the morning! 12:26 AM [Eagle Has Landed] Steve said the value changed IN Iraq 12:26 AM [Eagle Has Landed] Steve - the USA is NOT holding this up [SteveI] In answering the question about the dinar value within Iraq, yes. I have our local contact that verified this. [SteveI] I do not know the date, but I am sure of the rate. [SteveI] No it is not .86 [SteveI] Angle1, we think things that we cannot conceive or unknown factors are holding this up. There is no holdup. I will be announced in due time. [SteveI] I will share on the call what is in our contract. [SteveI] As for the call, let me set this straight, I will in the morning my time (Arizona) will acquire a new call in number and code. [SteveI] After I get that, I will post it.
[brzee] toucan ty!
[toucan] [SteveI] In the past all of the call were approved by me but lead by someone else, so this time around, I will host and lead the call. [Preciousdog] SteveI Can you guess what the rate range will be??? [SteveI] At this point Preciousdog, I do not need to guess, I know. [RazzyRoxy] SteveI Thank you! Do you have an idea of what time you'll have the call? [SteveI] RazzyRoxy, no. [peanut46] SteveI Is the rate still in the range you have said in the past [SteveI] Yes peanut46 [0319] SteveI is the rate higher than your previous rate of 3.45 ? [SteveI] Not going there 0319
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down