IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Junior1 (My chase bank ex.): FROM ANOTHER SITE September 1st, 2011 04:06 pm ·

Go down

Junior1 (My chase bank ex.): FROM ANOTHER SITE September 1st, 2011 04:06 pm · Empty Junior1 (My chase bank ex.): FROM ANOTHER SITE September 1st, 2011 04:06 pm ·

Post by Rooster Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Junior1 (My chase bank ex.): FROM ANOTHER SITE
September 1st, 2011 04:06 pm ·

I am clearly neutral in this matter, i have had my dinars for six years , i believe it will happen , eventually………. I know that i will get many negatives for saying the truth , but that is ok , people get positives for posting crap , but it isnt a fair world any way.

I walked into my local chase bank in St Cloud Florida , only Chase bank in town , was opening a account when i asked them bye the way have you heard anything about the Iraqui Dinar, he smiled and said he was heavily invested in the dinar , and heard all the news about an impending rv , but he said it wasnt true , that it will rv at some point , but might take 3 to 5 years to get done , he told me that his uncle is an embasador in a middle east country and they talk all the time .

By the way im not selling my dinar and i am not bying any more either i have nothing to gain or loose , but its important that we give everybody both sides of the story. God Bless
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down