IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My chat with Chase Bank today TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

My chat with Chase Bank today  TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty My chat with Chase Bank today TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Fri May 27, 2011 2:30 am

My chat with Chase Bank today

TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Called Chase Bank, and asked to be transferred to their currency devision. The lady asked me "In regards to

what?" I answered Dinars (of course). She put me on hold for about 2 minutes, and got back on the phone. She said "Sorry, I had to talk to

someone 'over there' about it." I started asking the regular questions "Are you dealing with the dinar?" and "Will you be dealing with it

in the future?" I could hear a guy in the background answering the questions as I was asking them. Which means: 1. He was on the phone

listening, or 2. I was on speaker phone. She transcribed from him, that they will be dealing with it when "something" happens.

That's the word "they" used. "They" also said that they are not buying/ selling the dinar UNTIL that "something" happens. Just good to hear

someone not bashing it. Every bank I've been too has been ANTI-DINARS BIG TIME! Like I said, nothing special.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down